• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
    I'm ready.
    Let me know how many rolls you need.
    $4.99 for the first roll, and price doubles for every roll thereafter.
    Supporting members get a 5% discount after the first 10 rolls .
    Lol maybe be can swap plywood for some TP rolls. Might even have to get off my stash of ammo for some Dog.

Comment

Originally posted by JFFB View Post
      Lol maybe be can swap plywood for some TP rolls. Might even have to get off my stash of ammo for some Dog.
      If you shave that plywood thin enough you can make your own TP, probably have the same consistency as Angel Soft too.
      I swear that name should be considered false advertising!

Comment

Will, now the same guys buying up all the ammo have baught all the pipe insulation and hose bib covers. They are selling them on FB for 100% mark-up.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
          Will, now the same guys buying up all the ammo have baught all the pipe insulation and hose bib covers. They are selling them on FB for 100% mark-up.

That's ok.....we just dont want to see that crap here!

For real though, I was looking to buy some frost cloths to cover all of my landscaping.....Plenty available next Wednesday.

Comment

Just when I thought we were done with this thread.....and it was on the second page....

Comment

If you bought some stocks in the stock market. And they went up 200%. Would you offer to sell them on here for your original cost?

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                If you bought some stocks in the stock market. And they went up 200%. Would you offer to sell them on here for your original cost?

No..... I'd sell them through a broker....like most normal folks

Comment

no..I'd hold, hoping for 300%

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    No..... I'd sell them through a broker....like most normal folks
                    Well hell, we need an ammo broker on here. That will do away with the gouging.

Comment

Well hell, we need an ammo broker on here. That will do away with the gouging.

Sweet ...TBH sponsor opportunity

Comment

Its one thing to buy low and sell high in the stock market, heck I don't even mind the guys selling ammo, but when a guy is cleaning out the local supply just to screw his neighbors out of a buck, he's a arse.

Whats next, food, water?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                          Whats next, food, water?
                          Well we already saw water, toilet paper, hand sanitizer, and covid masks all being hoarded, and sold for exorbitant prices. The opportunists in society are abundant.

Comment

Originally posted by cj_sandman View Post
                            Well we already saw water, toilet paper, hand sanitizer, and covid masks all being hoarded, and sold for exorbitant prices. The opportunists in society are abundant.
                            If you are going to be dumb, you should have to pay for it.....

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
                              If you are going to be dumb, you should have to pay for it.....
                              Perfect line to end this thread on

Comment

Originally posted by jreyna920 View Post
                                Perfect line to end this thread on
                                Then you had to post

Comment

Working...
                                X