Ready to eat crow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wytex View Post
    Melanistic cat and a beauty. You can see the lighter belly hair in the pic.

And gingib panther is one of the names used for Mountain lions, along with puma and cougar. All widely used for the same animal.

Nice cat !
    Shouldn't be though, and widely used incorrectly.
    If it can't roar, it's not a panther.
    Our cats only scream

Comment

Great trophy. I would shoot over a 12 pt buck to kill one of those cougars. I had a chance in Van Horn years ago but the unsuspecting cat wouldn't stop loping and I wasn't taking a chance at wounding a cat. I'm still good with my decision.

Comment

The cat's future in the coal mines was engangered anyway due to the Dementia Administration.

Comment

Obviously holding him out to make him look big
          Probably a house cat.

Comment

I call BS on the mud. If that’s mud, it would be the first time in history that the hair isn’t matted down from dragging in mud. Y’all have seen 10,000 muddy hogs on here and ain’t any of them looked like that.

All melanistic animals are not glossy black, I have a full body coyote mount that looks black from a distance, but has a lot of brown when you get up close. Regardless, he’s melanistic.
            Last edited by Drycreek3189; 02-11-2021, 10:28 AM.

Comment

That's amazing!
              Congrats to the hunter and with a bow no less. Super interested in the story.

Also can't help but be a little skeptical-- it looks like he's not having any kind of hard time holding that cat up. His arms, hands, shoulders, everything, look like he's not straining in the least.

Comment

I cant decided if people are joking about the mud or what. These puma threads reek of sarcasm to where you cant make heads or tails (bobbed tails ofcourse).

Melanistic

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                  That's amazing!
                  Congrats to the hunter and with a bow no less. Super interested in the story.

Also can't help but be a little skeptical-- it looks like he's not having any kind of hard time holding that cat up. His arms, hands, shoulders, everything, look like he's not straining in the least.
                  I was thinking the same thing but since he's a member here and people know him I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. If it was somewhere else I would guess maybe photoshop. Cats feet are off the ground and he doesn't look like he's even breaking a sweat holding that thing up. But then again, maybe he's a strong SOB . I am jealous either way, would love to shoot a big cat like that. Congrats to Cody.

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                    I cant decided if people are joking about the mud or what. These puma threads reek of sarcasm to where you cant make heads or tails (bobbed tails ofcourse).

Melanistic
                    On his Instagram post he said the cat is dark from dragging him through the mud.

Comment

that's the biggest jaguarundi I've ever seen.

Comment

You guys are sticking with the "black panther" deal even though people are saying the guy who killed it is on this forum, and has said he is dark because he drug through the mud on IG?

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                          You guys are sticking with the "black panther" deal even though people are saying the guy who killed it is on this forum, and has said he is dark because he drug through the mud on IG?
                          Well, some people are dumb...

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                            i was thinking the same thing but since he's a member here and people know him i'll give him the benefit of the doubt. If it was somewhere else i would guess maybe photoshop. Cats feet are off the ground and he doesn't look like he's even breaking a sweat holding that thing up. But then again, maybe he's a strong sob :d. I am jealous either way, would love to shoot a big cat like that. Congrats to cody.

100%

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                              Well, some people are dumb...
                              Alot of very unsmart and gullible people out there

Comment

Some of these posts are funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X