Moultrie mobile app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moultrie mobile app

Anyone else having trouble with the app crashing? I’ve been having to view photos on the desktop site but now that has stopped working as well.

Mine kicks me out every so often. The app randomly closes. I’ve been having a hard time getting high res photos uploaded. My normal photos are kinda fuzzy even on enhanced but I request high res of certain photos and have only gotten about 5 out of 35.... it’s the one downside to these cams for me is that the initial pics aren’t that great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My cams worked well for about two months and now one had quit sending. Can’t get the app to load at all rn

Comment

Have you tried customer service? The few times I've used them, they have gone above and beyond on their response.

Comment

Camera was sending pics until last Friday then stopped. It still takes pics and stores them on card but won’t send them to app.

Comment

Mine did the same thing but found out my plan expired so I renewed it

Comment

Originally posted by Hunterdan View Post
              Camera was sending pics until last Friday then stopped. It still takes pics and stores them on card but won’t send them to app.
              check your USB connection

Comment

Working...
              X