X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got these today, first time I've seen them down here
    Attached Files

Comment

Found these two critters out in the wild today. Two of my favorites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If y'all need a good "after dinner" or "dessert drink", give this a whirl. Basically like making a White Russian or Caucasian *insert Big Lebowski gif*. Substitute the cream for BT Bourbon Cream. May actually try to sub the vodka for bourbon after for the next glass.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Picked up a Balcones Pot Still yesterday. Haven't tried it yet.

Comment

Man I have been striking out with the Bourbons lately, haven't been able to find ER or EHT for about a year or so...

Lucky I stuck some bottles in the closet for hard times

Comment

Originally posted by feralswine View Post
              If y'all need a good "after dinner" or "dessert drink", give this a whirl. Basically like making a White Russian or Caucasian *insert Big Lebowski gif*. Substitute the cream for BT Bourbon Cream. May actually try to sub the vodka for bourbon after for the next glass.
              that looks fantastic, can you share the recipe?
              1 shot of caffe del fuego
              1 shot of BT Bourbon Cream
              1 shot of vodka?

Comment

Originally posted by hog_down View Post
                that looks fantastic, can you share the recipe?
                1 shot of caffe del fuego
                1 shot of BT Bourbon Cream
                1 shot of vodka?
                I believe that originally I used 4oz Vodka, 2oz Bourbon Cream and 2oz Coffee Liqueur. Not positive on that, because I kinda eyeball it now. I use a little more Vodka than the others, so it thins it out a bit. If you have a shaker cup, its mixes much easier. Lemme know what ya think.

Comment

Originally posted by JTRichardson View Post
                  Man I have been striking out with the Bourbons lately, haven't been able to find ER or EHT for about a year or so...

Lucky I stuck some bottles in the closet for hard times
                  That's surprising, I've been fairly lucky with ER. Not so much EHT, though. I have yet to find a bottle of that in the wild.

Comment

Found Blantons, stagg jr and eagle rare in San Antonio today. Ready to try the stagg
                    Last edited by Clintk; 10-28-2020, 02:53 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
                      Picked up a Balcones Pot Still yesterday. Haven't tried it yet.
                      I liked it, has a kettle corn taste. A great sipper for ~$29

Comment

you boys can have all of that Balcones stuff. I havent had one that Id buy a second drink of yet. Ive tried the pot still, baby blue, scrub oak? (that one was horrible). I want to like it...I just cant.

eagle rare has become harder and harder to find. EHT is still around but the prices have shot through the roof on them. Small batch for $70 is too high IMO. I saw single barrel @ 150 last week.

Comment

Any of you DFW guys strike gold today at TW for MWND? My buddies both scored but I was late to the party...

Comment

Originally posted by rdorsett View Post
                            Any of you DFW guys strike gold today at TW for MWND? My buddies both scored but I was late to the party...

I’ve been wanting one for a good while. Never lucky enough in the Houston area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Not a huge score but was able to pick up two bottle of ER to add to the stash.

The MWND and 107 were gone when I got there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Day late and $1 short on allocations but was able to restock some staples and grabbed weller, Buffalo trace and 4 roses to make sure I can hide my good stuff from my bil over the holidays

Comment

Working...
                                X