Moultrie Mobile App?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moultrie Mobile App?

Haven’t been able to sign into app for two days. Any body else having trouble with it?

They sent out an email that said they were having some issues with the app a day or so ago but then I got another email saying it was resolved. So I dunno, mine never stopped working just got kind of slow. Make sure your app doesn't need to be updated

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I was having issues yesterday morning but was able to get in finally.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Are people still having issues?

My app will open for a second then shut off. It has been updated too.

I’ve been using the web version the last few days and none of my pictures show up on there as of today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My app has been working good. Occasionally it will shut down and I have to sign in again but that’s the only issue.

Comment

I've been having some of the same issues(won't open, signs me out, won't load pics, etc) . Mine didn't work for almost a month during the summer when they first messaged about have technical problems, since then the app has been updated and since the update a month it so ago I haven't been having issues until the last few days and the web version hasn't worked for me in probably 2.5-3 months now.Not sure what the issue is but its aggravating to say the least, it isnt terribly expensive but when you pay for the services its frustrating to have these type of problems with it. I've had this cam and service for about a year and a half and have been pretty happy with it besides the issues the past 3 months or so.

Comment

I havent had any issues, when i do i just restart my phone and seems to fix it

Comment

Just got a cam last weekend, app has worked fine until today. Opens for half a second then shuts off. Should have bought another covert I guess.

Comment

Reset your phone, usually fixing it on mine

Comment

The app is good. Has trouble occasionally but usually starts working again shortly after

Comment

Mine is working fine. Cool pic from yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What Moultrie cameras are Y’all using and how do you like them? I am ready to replace my old Moultrie cameras And need some good feedback.

Comment

U can get Verizon are att service. They are easy to set up and get unlimited pics for like 15 bucks a month, are they have a plan for multiple cameras

Comment

Working...
                          X