This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so embarrased and ashamed..

As a Class of '79 Aggie I have never, ever considered myself or ever been called a two percenter (you Aggies know what I mean) but I have been called one twice today because I turned the game off last night when Mond threw the interception towards the end of the game. I argued with a friend at church when she said the Aggies won last night and it wasn't until I got online that I found out I missed the end of a historical game. Oh well, I am sure it will make one of ESPN instant classic shows. I know the SEC channel will be showing it tomorrow night so I will try to catch some of it before bedtime and try to record the rest of it.

Lot’s of people turned it off. Not me, though.

Comment

I did the same thing. Argued with my wife when she said the aggies won. I can’t believe I missed it

Comment

Awesome game.

Comment

That was one heck of a game. I’m glad I stayed up and watched the whole game.

Comment

/insert pic of blind referee

Comment

I’m a Longhorn and even I watched till the bitter end.
              You should be ashamed! Haha.

Comment

The family and I went. It was so loud and was very good game. Lots of tired folks walked off that field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I did the same thing. Good thing I still had a few more beers left to drink. I grabbed another beer and switched back to the SEC channel and what a surprise. GIG EM

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
                    I’m a Longhorn and even I watched till the bitter end.
                    You should be ashamed! Haha.
                    Same! But the world will continue spinning.

Comment

Did the same. Centennial Class of ‘76 here. Bleed maroon and yet missed the greatest game ever!!! Was at deer camp with my son and twin grandsons so figured I would go to sleep for early morning hunt. Saw ESPN at around 5am and thought “Whaaaaat?”

I literally have watched a dozen games since ‘76 where we were obviously out scored and stayed glued to the set till the last second. Wish I had done that last night !! Lol

Jimbo has started his legend. Can’t wait till the Bowl Game!!!

Comment

We went to the game, had a friend that left early, turned the radio off after the interception, drove all the way back to Austin thinking the Ags lost, went inside turned on the tv just in time to see the 7th overtime.

Comment

I dumped my drink out, and was brushing my teeth when my FIL told me that I may want to pour another drink.

Heck of an ending, and glad I could watch every second. Talk about the ultimate roller coaster!

Comment

I did the same thing, shocked as heck when I went to the recap this morning.
                            Class of ‘69 here.

Comment

At the grocery store this morning there were several Ags in full gear(still)lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X