Best price on a 2019 Mule...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best price on a 2019 Mule...

Looking to get a Mule 4010 Trans 4X4 and the MSRP on the camo model is $11,699 in SA.

Anyone been able to get the dealer to go lower than that on one?

I just bought a PRO FXT and saved ~1500 going to Oklahoma to buy it. Plus another grand or so in taxes.

Comment

LOL! It would cost me that much in gas to go to Oklahoma to pick it up.

Comment

Sabre - I've heard that Kawasaki of Universal City has the best prices in the SA area. You might want to give them a shout.

Comment

Originally posted by sboudreaux View Post
          Sabre - I've heard that Kawasaki of Universal City has the best prices in the SA area. You might want to give them a shout.
          Thanks for the information. I've only talked Alamo Cycle Plex so far.

Comment

Originally posted by sboudreaux View Post
            This

Comment

Call all of them and make sure and tell them the other dealers offer. They will compete better than you think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Universal City has a 2018 Kawasaki Mule Pro-FXRâ„¢ EPS for $11,995. Alamo had a First Responder discount. I hope Universal does or will honor it. I wanted a 4 seater, but I REALLY like that FXR.

Comment

It'll ride like a Cadillac compared to the Trans!

Comment

I know it’s far from SA but look at mainland cycle in la marque, tx. I bought my fxt from them and they were the cheapest in the state that I could find. They advertise on Craigslist too
                    Last edited by CSanders; 11-06-2018, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                      I just bought a PRO FXT and saved ~1500 going to Oklahoma to buy it. Plus another grand or so in taxes.
                      What dealer did you go to?

Comment

Not close to SA but Canton Powersports was the best by a long shot when i bought my FXT in September

Comment

Originally posted by txagyotebuster View Post
                          Not close to SA but Canton Powersports was the best by a long shot when i bought my FXT in September
                          We are looking to go here. I was just wondering how the guy above said he saved 1500 plus alot on taxes by going to Oklahoma.

Comment

Check out Boehm Tractor in Shiner. They are a main distributor and have both the 4010 and Pro's.....

Text me if U wanna chat about it

Comment

Service at Alamo cycle flex sucks.

Comment

Working...
                              X