Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
    Hope someone was able to take advantage of these
    I'm stuck waiting for my free cash to clear from my Friday trades. Thought i would throw back in SHLL for a few days at least and see what happens. Maybe tomorrow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Bringing this back up. Ever since I messed around with the VTIQ to NKLA merger I have been playing with the day or weekly trading in other SPACs. Lots of money being made in the electric and clean energy mergers as well as some other acquisitions. My current big runners are SHLL and WKHS. Worth looking in to when they have a good dip again. Even if they’re not your thing never hurts to research

I was able to get into WKHS when it was under a $1, been a great one so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Codypatt1 View Post
        I was able to get into WKHS when it was under a $1, been a great one so far.
        Very nice. I didn't find it until $7-$8 but was able to get a good chunk in there. If they're able to pull a piece of the USPS contract we will be very happy
        Last edited by bphillips; 06-29-2020, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Very nice. I didn't find it until $7-$8 but was able to get a good chunk in there. If they're able to pull a piece of the USPS contract we will be very happy

I agree. Game changer for sure

Comment

Hope someone was able to take advantage of these

I missed the boat on WKHS but got in at 13.00 today. Was pretty wild....I only put a little on it but was fun to check this evening! Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Probably should have sold my holdings into today’s rally (other than silver and gold, which are my hedges against the printing presses). If it gets that bad though, the money would have been better spent on guns and ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                I missed the boat on WKHS but got in at 13.00 today. Was pretty wild....I only put a little on it but was fun to check this evening! Thanks for the heads up!

Today is making $13 look like a steal

Comment

Jumped on a small amount of wkhs and shll for a speculative swing, hopefully it pulls higher in the next few days. Jnpr is the next thing im watching. Technicals suggest is just broke through it's downtrend on the daily. Has a couple of resistance levels ahead, but i think there's some potential with the 5g play to make some money in the next week or so. It just had a pullback while others were runing up. Up 2% today.

Sent from my SM-T837A using Tapatalk

Comment

What’s everyone’s thoughts on NKLA?

Comment

Made out like a bandit on lemonade yesterday. It ran up to 31% up on the day before pulling back to 19%. I'm watching a number of others but can't bring myself to pull the trigger on much. Everything has been running high for too long now, I'm waiting on a pullback.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Anyone else get in on SPCE?

Comment

Man Im tempted to sell on this wave up.

Comment

Below is a quote from the great Jim Grant of "Grant's Interest Rate Observer" that I think is very prescient at this time.

"Low rates are notorious mischief-makers. Seeking the returns unavailable at the bank or in government debt or even in conventional 60/40 investment portfolios, savers become investors, investors become speculators and millennials turn to day-trading."

I would urge caution to anyone jumping in at this time trying to get a piece of the recent gains. We are truly in unprecedented times with a pandemic, record low interest rates, and unprecedented Fed money printing. There are zero fundamentals to support current valuations.

Comment

Debating locking in my gains on smith and wesson and waiting for it's next pull back to get back in. Need to look at the technicals a little closer first

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X