Remington 700 300 SAUM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remington 700 300 SAUM

Anybody know about how much these cost? I’m going to sell mine but I can’t find much info on them online. Thanks!

Alex
    Attached Files

The 300 SAUM was released by Remington in 2001. I believe your rifle was made around 2008-2013 based on the deteriorating, sticky limb saver recoil pad. That pad was recalled by Remington due to being a defective product. Rem will replace it unless the warranty period has expired. Online selling prices for excellent condition rifles range from $650 to $800. No clue what your rifle is worth. The SAUM is a nice cartridge that falls in between the 30-06 and 300 WM. Ammo and reloading supplies are often times difficult to find since it’s pretty much a wildcat cartridge that Remington made SAAMI.

Comment

Limbsaver will also warranty that stick recoil pad. They will send you the updated version.

If you can get 700 for it I would take it and run. A lot of gun stores will try not to trade into it since the ammo is so difficult to find.

I love my Model Seven in 300 saum. Was lucky and got it a few years ago and got a couple dozen boxes of Remington and Nosler factory ammo for super cheap.

Comment

Thank you both for the info!

Comment

Nice

Comment

I love my .300 SAUM!
            Click image for larger version

Name:	SAUM.1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.9 KB
ID:	24649525

Click image for larger version