No announcement yet.

Shaq.....good man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's awesome! Not something I would accept but very kind of him to do that .
    Last edited by jds247; 04-07-2021, 06:48 PM.

Comment

That is very cool.

Comment

He is a dang good business man as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
          My frat brother. Good dude through and through. A jokester but also a VERY serious business man. Anyone seen the video of the “Shaq summit” where he had all of the companies that sponsor him along with all his business mangers and partners meet at his house to discuss marketing strategy? That’s when I started wondering “how much is this dude really worth!!??”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Frat Brother. That’s cool.

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
            His stuff with local sports monkey Corby Davidson is pretty great
            Screw that liberal Sooner fan.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PoppinPiggies View Post
              love watching when him and Charles Barkley are commentating together lol!
              Good TV right there!

He is an advocate for law enforcement also. Joined the Sherriff dept. in his community to help with community relations. Not surprising to hear he notched up a good deed.

Comment

Always liked when he was interviewed on the ticket by Corby. Not a Corby fan, but his interviews with shaq were greatness

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
                  Always liked when he was interviewed on the ticket by Corby. Not a Corby fan, but his interviews with shaq were greatness
                  That and the overcusser are 2 of my favorite bits ... Awesome stuff

Comment

I saw that.. pretty cool. Looks like the young man tried to refuse the gesture at first. Seems like he was raised right.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                      What are the odds that when this couple have their first argument, the girl will at some point blurt out to the guy that he did not even pay for the darn engagement ring, cheap arse mofer
                      That's one of those secrets you take to the grave with you. Glad I divorced my ex-wife before she found out I found hers laying on the ground at the gas pump.

Comment

Shaq has always seemed like a great/fun guy...he graduated from San Antonio Cole HS and i believe he has bought their basketball team shoes every year. (Thought that was a pretty cool gesture to where he came from)...I saw him at the state basketball tourney a couple years ago when they recognized his HS team...he is HUUUUGE!!!!

Comment

Love me some Shaq. His tv show Shaq VS. was some funny stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                            That and the overcusser are 2 of my favorite bits ... Awesome stuff
                            He was at his peak when he was a yuck monkey. Obvious Man with that golfer was great. A little Corby goes a loooong way.

Comment

I'm thinking the guy was a bowhunter. Did you see the tattoo on the inside of his right arm? Very generous of Shaq!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	24648990

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                                Met him once when NBA all star game was in Houston. Very personable fella

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                                Yep! We were one of the Kenny Smith Foundation sponsors the night before the game and got to hang out with Shaq, Kenny, Charles, Ernie Johnson and all the other TNT folks. It was a hilarious time as they NEVER stopped kidding around.
                                Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                I'm thinking the guy was a bowhunter. Did you see the tattoo on the inside of his right arm? Very generous of Shaq!

[ATTACH]1046085[/ATTACH]
                                I actually saw that first.......lol! Hopefully they invite Shaq to the wedding.

Comment

Working...
                                X