No announcement yet.

2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went grocery shopping last night/this morning. First double with my new gig.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

^man I'm jealous that looks awesome

Comment

Now that's a haul worth making!

Comment

Congrats tmurray & Livin! Great times there.

Comment

dumb question .....were those bull frogs around the salt marsh?

Comment

Here’s to Monday almost being over and the star tournament brining back the snapper division.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Red snapper is my favorite !

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                  Here’s to Monday almost being over and the star tournament brining back the snapper division.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Very nice snapped. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ooof, I would, ah hell never mind, yall would too.

Comment

Hey, you guys happen to know of a cheap replacement relay for a Bob's jackplate? I don't wanna have to buy the $99 harness if I can help it as it looks like I'd have to splice some wires and simply popping a new relay in should be easy, even though the whole thing is in an awkward weird hard to reach place. Pretty sure I got a bad relay, plate won't go down during pre-launch checks but once I goof with it a while and finally get it down it works fine as long as the boat's on the water (days sometimes). I figured I'd better at least have a replacement relay on hand just in case. When it's stuck up I can hear the relay click but there's no motion.

Comment

I used to get them at electrical supply houses for mine . They're pretty standard and cheaper. I'd pull one and take it to get it matched up.

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                          Went grocery shopping last night/this morning. First double with my new gig.

Not that I'm by passing the snapper, she seems lovely

But **** I miss some frog giggin

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                            I used to get them at electrical supply houses for mine . They're pretty standard and cheaper. I'd pull one and take it to get it matched up.
                            Unfortunately I can't pull one because the boat's down on the coast. My old CMC just used plain 5 pin 80 amp relays but I'm not quite sure what the Bob's uses, they look a little different. I may just have to wait until I get back down there but I know I'll have issues before launching and sooner or later it's gonna bite me.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              dumb question .....were those bull frogs around the salt marsh?
                              No, crawfish field. Just threw them in the cooler in the boat when I got done and went and launched in the bay to fish.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
                                Very nice! That looks like a fun trip!
                                Yes sir it was. Self guided fishing trip. 1/16 Oz crappie jigs.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X