No announcement yet.

2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ags swept the series yesterday. Hope the bats stay hot this coming week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Texas is up 8-2 looking for a sweep over the previously unbeaten Cocks of USCe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Arkansas had a bad series against LA tech and dropped their first game, today. Hopefully they can straighten it out against OU on Tuesday!

Comment

La Tech won today 2-0 against Arkansas. Should have beat them Friday night but bullpen had problems. Out hit them for the series. Arkansas has to live off the long ball and big innings. They have all year

Comment

Ol Miss Tuesday&Wed for the Dogs

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              Texas is up 8-2 looking for a sweep over the previously unbeaten Cocks of USCe.

Sweep complete.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone notice Tech has won 13 straight. Going for 14 tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                  You know I noticed, but they gotta quit stranding runners and getting outhit and letting teams hang around. Dang near lost today with lackluster pitching and sloppy fielding (30+ mph winds didn’t help, but they should be used to that here at home)

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post

I’ve noticed a few squads are knocking the rust off.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      You know I noticed, but they gotta quit stranding runners and getting outhit and letting teams hang around. Dang near lost today with lackluster pitching and sloppy fielding (30+ mph winds didn’t help, but they should be used to that here at home)
                      Agreed. At some point the circus catches they have been making are going to let them down.

Comment

Ol Miss pulled out of game 2 on Wed but playing Tuesday. That is weak in my opinion. They saw La Tech outhit Arkansas all weekend and pulled out of a game since it would probably be a straight bullpen game and track meet. They should get pulled from top 10 on that.

Comment

Tuesday night baseball! Horns up 11-2 on RGV.

Comment

12-2

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Run ruled them, 15-2.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                                Ol Miss pulled out of game 2 on Wed but playing Tuesday. That is weak in my opinion. They saw La Tech outhit Arkansas all weekend and pulled out of a game since it would probably be a straight bullpen game and track meet. They should get pulled from top 10 on that.
                                Kinda like Baylor in basketball and football? Ohio State? All these games should start being counted as losses/ forfeit. I understand protecting your kids, but if you can field a team, even if not your best kids, you are obligated to at least try. NCAA needs to step up.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X