Stock Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
    Yes absolutely. If a day like today makes you pull your chips off the table then you should have never sat down to begin with.
    Agreed. I’m waiting to buy more. 1-2 got pulled and made money some of the others still up big and even if they get me to break even time to buy again. Oil majors I like but cruise stocks got me second guessing and thinking I should have pulled on monday

Comment

Blood bath!

Comment

Well maybe the bath cooled a little- I don't trust after hours movement but at least it isn't all red.

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
          By this guy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
          I hate that I know what the rest of that picture is.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post

Mandingo!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Since all of this craziness began back in March I just don't look at my stocks. I am way down but I just sit it out and pray.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                I dont think I go a day without some friend sending a snapchat of this guy. Some are pretty creative. [emoji23]

Comment

I’m curious if anyone uses the inverse etf’s for the downward spirals. They’re very volatile but I’ve done descent with HIBS, SDD and FNGD. Instead of sitting on the sideline to watch the market go down it seems like money could still be made. Or at least a Hedge in case it were to go down. For instance, the market went down pretty significantly today but hibs gained approximately 30%.

Comment

Originally posted by NickR View Post
                    I’m curious if anyone uses the inverse etf’s for the downward spirals. They’re very volatile but I’ve done descent with HIBS, SDD and FNGD. Instead of sitting on the sideline to watch the market go down it seems like money could still be made. Or at least a Hedge in case it were to go down. For instance, the market went down pretty significantly today but hibs gained approximately 30%.
                    Yes TVIX, SCO, DGAZ. I didn't have capital to trade TVIX today because my account got burned down over night.[emoji3]

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
                      Yes TVIX, SCO, DGAZ. I didn't have capital to trade TVIX today because my account got burned down over night.[emoji3]

Ouch, TVIX had a good day.

Comment

Hoping for a better day [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Early indications are good. Just wondering how much of a rebound correction will happen. If we all knew we would all be retired.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                            Early indications are good. Just wondering how much of a rebound correction will happen. If we all knew we would all be retired.
                            No joke.

Comment

Beware of a dead cat bounce today after yesterday. Made a few swing trades buying yesterday before close and selling this morning.

Going to hold cash over weekend expecting a dip next week.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                                Beware of a dead cat bounce today after yesterday. Made a few swing trades buying yesterday before close and selling this morning.

Going to hold cash over weekend expecting a dip next week.

Exactly what Im doing.

Comment

Working...
                                X