Why do they hate him so much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do they hate him so much

I am a conservative and have always wondered why all on the left and a lot on the right hated president Trump so much.
    President trump protected our borders wants absolute free trade and wants to bring jobs of all kinds back to the USA.
    I voted for Ted Cruz in the primary because I didn’t trust someone who use to be a democrat but I was pleasantly surprised at the job he was trying to do for our country.
    I know he called out the corrupt democrat media and the swamp in Washington DC which I was proud to finally have a president to do that it was long overdue.
    The corruption put in place by the Obama administration is beyond comprehension.
    All of our agencies FBI,CIA,IRS,politicians right and left our judicial system is totally corrupt.
    I believe it all boils down to money and Power . Just look at the multiple houses these people have and no telling what they have hihd and all on politicians salaries.
    I believe the left will steal elections from now on because who’s going to stop them the republicans? No way their too busy playing nice and a lot of them are as corrupt as the democrats.
    The judicial? Same boat.
    I’m sure I know the answer to why they hate him so but it seems if you hate what president trump was doing you hate America.
    I’m judging the job he did for our country I’m not judging president Trump that’s between him and god.
    Hopefully history will tell the true story and evil will never win. Put it keeps popping its head up around the world and now to a level we have never seen in this country.
    Just asking!

Same reason some Republicans hated him....because he is an outsider that threatens their power, and exposed exactly how corrupt they are...

Same with the media

As far as the young adults, I just think it was the cool thing to do and it was " trending" on social media sites....most dont own property, pay taxes, etc......so they see the media hating on him so they jumped on board

Comment

Outsider, not willing to conform to their treasonous ways.

Comment

He wasn’t Hillary. The media hated that
        He wanted to expose them. Politicians hated that
        The rest of the people were just falling in line behind the other 2 groups and were/are too stupid to research for themselves. They were told that they should hate him and that he was bad. No research as to why.

A perfect example is trumps stance on immigration. It is EXACTLY what Clinton and Obama pushed for. But when he did it, he was evil and all of the uneducated liberals fell in line behind the media without ever just listening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
          Same reason some Republicans hated him....because he is an outsider that threatens their power, and exposed exactly how corrupt they are...

Same with the media

As far as the young adults, I just think it was the cool thing to do and it was " trending" on social media sites....most dont own property, pay taxes, etc......so they see the media hating on him so they jumped on board
          Pretty much what I was going to say. Half of your average people don't even know why they believe what they believe, they just believe it. My parents have friends (husband & wife) you were raised democrat, so they still support democratic candidates (ex. Biden). Of course, what the modern left stands for is antithetical to how they live, but they still do it just because that's what they were taught to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
            Outsider, not willing to conform to their treasonous ways.
            Yep. He is a threat to their way of life, and all corrupt politicians.

Comment

He wasn't a smooth talking smarter than everyone else democrat, so anything good he did was ignored and the media focus was put on any little thing he said that could be spun as "bad". I still think he is and always will be a loudmouthed arrogant yankee, but sometimes you need someone who won't play nice to get things done. Most people can't think like that because the TV didn't tell them to.

Comment

He is not a globalist. This is all about the destruction of U S sovereignty and fall in line with the other third world nations. I heard an immigrant creep from India on the radio the other day. He was calling for “the destruction of the idea that America was a city on a hill, a light to the world, and an exceptional country”.
                So if America is built off of systemic racism, why does everyone want to come here? Asking for a friend.

Comment

It's not necessarily HIM they hate. They hate "us" too.

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
                    He wasn’t Hillary. The media hated that
                    He wanted to expose them. Politicians hated that
                    The rest of the people were just falling in line behind the other 2 groups and were/are too stupid to research for themselves. They were told that they should hate him and that he was bad. No research as to why.

A perfect example is trumps stance on immigration. It is EXACTLY what Clinton and Obama pushed for. But when he did it, he was evil and all of the uneducated liberals fell in line behind the media without ever just listening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Even though I will always believe he won this election in a landslide.
                    The politicians and the democrat media just didn’t agree with the people

Comment

Because he was ruining or had the potential of ruining a lot of peoples side gigs.

How does a public servant like Biden amass millions of dollars in net worth? We all know the answer

When Biden left the West Wing, the big money started coming. In 2017, the Bidens declared $11.1 million in total earnings, nearly twice as much in a single year as they had made in the previous 18 years combined. About $10 million of that flowed through two S-corporations called CelticCapri and Giacoppa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Because he speaks the truth . He is not pc and it scares them .

Comment

He can’t be bought and he can expose

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

Same with the media

We can stop right there. This is all you need to know. An outsider came in, made the establishment look like fools, and those loser's can't stand it. They have been made fun of all their life, never had any friends, made fun of for picking their nose, and low and behold finally found a spot where they could wield power and feel influential. And Trump's election destroyed that.

Comment

Low. Information. People....

Comment

Working...
                              X