No announcement yet.

What do you call it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty funny.....the next check I get from our POS govt will be the first. And I would just consider it a rebate on the untold sums of money I have sent them during my life time. This country is too far gone and will never be great again as our founding fathers structured it to be. We are on the same path as the Roman Empire with how corrupt our govt at all levels is. The collapse is coming and is certain.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
      i havent spent mine, because i will be giving it back next month or next year.
      Mine is being held for that purpose as well.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

What do you call it when the govt prints money to spend that it hasnt even collected from revenues?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
          What do you call it when the govt prints money to spend that it hasnt even collected from revenues?
          What is... a collapse of said gov'ts monetary/economic system?

Bonus point for providing a reference?

What is Venezuela?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
            It's called increasing the deficit. Selling our children's and grandchildren's future to foriegn interests.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

We don't qualify for stimulus or any other program, but really enjoy reading the odd responses.....lol![emoji854]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X