Republicans and conservatism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Republicans and conservatism

So now that crazy uncle joe has a 1.9 trillion dollar plan what comes next. Are all the alleged conservative Republicans going to pull out their soap boxes. They normally don't worry about spending our tax dollars, on frivolous crap. I'm willing to bet that now it will be really important to show how conservative they are.

U nailed that one.......the debt has doubled but not a peep from so called conservatives. The next administration will double that....and we race to the bottom!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep. It only becomes an issue when someone else is spending the money and not them. That's why I'm not a Democrat OR Republican supporter. Both are big Government and big spending they just argue over what pot gets the most money and which branch of Government to bloat.

Comment

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...8#post15404998

Comment

These new Republicans seem to be more conservative and more courageous than the old Bush moderates. The thing is, we need to replace the moderates in the party with conservatives. Most of our issues are with the establishment people.

How many of us remember the disaster the republican party suffered when Ross Perot ran as a 3rd party candidate in 1992 and 1996? Doesn't anyone think he did that deliberately to crash the republicans and ensure a Clinton presidency?

What do you think will happen if a conservative party gains a foothold in the national election with the R's and D's? The left extremists are taking over the Democrat party. We need to take back the republican party. These new reps are giving me hope that this is what we are moving towards.

Comment

All those tea party guys who were elected didn't utter a peep about massive spending under Trump. The only reason they'll start saying anything is because they're out of power.

Standard move for the minority party: complain about the excesses of the majority, yet do the same things when in power, and then pretend they didn't when out of power again. Like liberals complaining about McConnell ramming judicial appointments through, yet planning to stack the SC.

Many people on here have said it: in the end politicians just pay lip service to ideals, but really only care about being in power.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
              Standard move for the minority party: complain about the excesses of the majority, yet do the same things when in power, and then pretend they didn't when out of power again. Like liberals complaining about McConnell ramming judicial appointments through, yet planning to stack the SC.

Many people on here have said it: in the end politicians just pay lip service to ideals, but really only care about being in power.
              Absolutely the truth. All ends up the same. Our tax dollars being wasted on bull ish that pad pockets of Congress lifers.

Comment

They spent nearly 8 trillion last year....

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                  They spent nearly 8 trillion last year....
                  [emoji2962][emoji2961][emoji2962]

Comment

20% of the money ever printed, was printed THIS YEAR!! TWENTY PERCENT!!

THANKS OBAMA??

Comment

Why are you thanking Obama? Trump created more national debt than we've seen before. It went up 36% under Trump.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

There is no parties anymore it’s the ruling class and the masses. The masses are starting to open their eyes. One good thing that has come out of social media. Now they are censoring and trying to shut that down. What happens when the mass becomes United their ruling days are over. I hope it’s not too late but I fear it is. I still hold hope for our country if Trump did nothing else he at least opened up the eyes of the majority to fact that MSM is their propaganda machine and the fact that it’s all fake news.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                          Why are you thanking Obama? Trump created more national debt than we've seen before. It went up 36% under Trump.

I think that's what he meant with the question marks. Maybe not.......but I know you can't spend your way out of being in the red!!![emoji849]

Comment

Nope. You can't.

Comment

Working...
                            X