Small Llano lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small Llano lease

How much would a fair price be for an annual lease near Llano, 50 acres with guest house to stay in? No blinds or feeders provided.

Thanks
    Last edited by Dr. Evil; 05-24-2019, 11:49 AM.

I don't know, a lot of folks seem to be willing to pay a lot more than me, but I probably wouldn't pay too much for 50 acres. Probably not more than $500, and even then, there'd have to be something pretty nice about it that I really liked.

Comment

You could get 5k if its year round access depending on guest privileges and the quality of said guest house.

* Edit just saw annual...

Comment

You definitely can't get 5k per year

Comment

Originally posted by Grady_jones View Post
          You definitely can't get 5k per year
          Lmao...

Comment

It better be a really nice house

Comment

For $5,000 maybe you can make it a bnb.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok, I have a range of $10 - $100 per acre so far. Wow!! Still looking for input on a “fair” price.

Comment

It would depend a lot on the place you can stay in, if you have exclusive hunting rights, and what the neighboring properties are. Without knowing that info, 50 acres is a real small place. For one hunter it can work. I would guess $2,000 if the house is nice and no one else is hunting it.

Comment

25 per acre

Comment

Oh good lort don't let AC's east Texas pricing scew you... them boys hunt 4k acres with 80 "families"... that means there's a guy in every other tree and they pay 850 a family... eerrr I mean 100 bucks a person.....

Comment

50 acres here in llano for deer hunting you might be better off getting a cow man to lease it. If the house is really nice then maybe get some of the above prices but around here $1000 bucks for all year access and no one else hunting it is okay.

Comment

Just FYI. I would be the person hunting on it. I’m speaking with the owner this weekend. Just wondering what a fair price to pay would be.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post
                            Just FYI. I would be the person hunting on it. I’m speaking with the owner this weekend. Just wondering what a fair price to pay would be.
                            Only you can determine what (fair) is. My idea of fair might not be the same as yours.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                              Only you can determine what (fair) is. My idea of fair might not be the same as yours.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                              Ok. Let me use the word “comparable” instead of fair. Anyone have input on what a “comparable” price would be for said lease?

Comment

Working...
                              X