No announcement yet.

How well do you know movie quotes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now go home and get your f****’ shinebox.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
      This one goes back a-ways...

“Where were you?!”

“I was down at the river takin’ a bath!”

“You mean to tell me you were down there, broad-beamed and buck nekkid, takin’ a bath...before it was light?!!”

“Well, perhaps you would prefer it if I were to go down there, broad-beamed and buck naked, in the middle of the day!”
      Paint your Wagon. One of my favorites. Who doesnt want to hear Eastwood and Lee Marvin sing?

Comment

Originally posted by C-GAR View Post
        "This stuff will make you a god ****ed sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me."

"Stick around."

"I ain't got time to bleed."
        Predator!

Comment

"Tom Cruise, use your witch craft on me to get the fire off me!"

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
            "Tom Cruise, use your witch craft on me to get the fire off me!"
            Youre not on fire Ricky Bobby

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              Well, I believe in the soul, the ****, the *****, the small of a woman's back, the hanging curve ball, high fiber, good scotch, that the novels of Susan Sontag are self-indulgent, overrated crap. I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. I believe in the sweet spot, soft-core ****ography, opening your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas Eve and I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Bull Durham Kevin Costner

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                Now go home and get your f****’ shinebox.
                Goodfellas

Comment

"Tell you what to do. First, get yourself a hundred cigarettes for the Kraut guards. Then get yourself another face."

cricman

Comment

“ When I see a man chasing a woman down a dark ally with a meat clever and a hard on, I don’t think he’s collecting donations for the Red Cross”

Comment

Let me have a Diablo sandwich and a Dr Pepper and make it fast im in a G** D**N HURRY!

Comment

Well just knock its horns off, wipe its ***** and throw it on the plate!

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
                          Let me have a Diablo sandwich and a Dr Pepper and make it fast im in a G** D**N HURRY!
                          Smokey and the Bandit

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
                            Well just knock its horns off, wipe its ***** and throw it on the plate!
                            Woody Harrelson. The Cowboy Way

Comment

from one of my favorite movies and characters ever:

"Do you realize that it is snowing my room God****it?!"

" ok, you die, she walks out of here with a severe Limp
                              "
                              ....I didn't think it was a whales ***k honey"

" I know, how about a greeeasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray... he pukes you die"

Comment

"Did you see what God just did to us!"

Comment

Working...
                                X