Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That'll **** ya off.

Comment

Good luck gents. I dislike foggy mornings as much as I can’t stand 40mph wind in the turkey woods!

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post
        Good luck gents. I dislike foggy mornings as much as I can’t stand 40mph wind in the turkey woods!

Same

I guess the majority of birds just stayed on the bottom this mornin.

Comment

Turkey Tour 2020

Mid day hunt, tag 1 punch

Comment

Nice!! Congrats on the success so far gents. I’m headed out for the first hunt of the season this afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
              Nice!! Congrats on the success so far gents. I’m headed out for the first hunt of the season this afternoon.
              Stay hydrated

Comment

I’m just the caller, momma has her bow dialed in and wants to kill a couple.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post

Congrats!

Comment

Just pulled in to the place.

Same gameplan aa yesterday but I might try to get a little closer to the lone gobbler....assuming he’s in the same area

Comment

Birds aren’t talkin as much as yesterday.

The loner is in the same spot but only gobbled one time. I haven’t heard the jakes yet so maybe they didn’t roost close by

I’m about 150 yards from the roost so maybe he’ll commit this mornin

Comment

Stay after them. So they are still flocked up. When do they break up good down there? I figured with earlier spring green up that it would be ahead of schedule

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                          Stay after them. So they are still flocked up. When do they break up good down there? I figured with earlier spring green up that it would be ahead of schedule

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post

I thought the exact same thing but I’d bet they’re 2-3 weeks behind last year

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post

Congrats James! You gonna tell the story or do we get to guess?[emoji12][emoji23]

Comment

Turkey Tour 2020

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Congrats James! You gonna tell the story or do we get to guess?[emoji12][emoji23]

Thanks!

I have hunted everyday since Saturday. Like most people are saying seems like majority of birds are flocked up. Have had an opportunity at a lot of Jakes but Toms haven’t been committing.

Yesterday decided to switch it up and do a midday hunt. Got to gate and there was this Tom and Jake In neighbors field to my left. They were working toward my field. Sprinted down fence line and through creek road to my field. Got decoys out. After 2 sets of me calling and them firing back they came running at decoys. Thought i got shot on video but they were just out of frame. Shook me up pretty good. First archery bird down without a blind!

Comment

Dang it.....
                                I love to Turkey Hunting, but don't have a place to Hunt.
                                Thank you guy's for posting photos and keeping me excited anyway!!!

Beautiful Bird for sure!!

Comment

Working...
                                X