Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great idea ^^^^should work

Comment

Have you guys ever thought about cutting your legs on your feeders down and making the feeders you already have a stand and fill? I just did three of them pretty simple pretty quick and very very cheap.

Comment

I've cut mine down but not quite that low. Just need a stool to fill them but high enough so the hogs can't mess up the control box.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
          Have you guys ever thought about cutting your legs on your feeders down and making the feeders you already have a stand and fill? I just did three of them pretty simple pretty quick and very very cheap.

Gotta have a good varmint system with the unit being that low. Well we do out west anyway. Other than that I’ve seen several folks do it after reinforcing their protection.

Comment

Feeder update-
            Motor is dead on the one I’ve got.
            Mine is one of the early models with the roof vent mod to cover the motor.

I’m not sure why it’s dead but guess I’ll figure it out next time I drive 6 hours to work on it.
            I bypassed the timer / hot wired a live battery straight to the motor and no dice.

That’s 2 motors out of the three on our lease[emoji13].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can report the coon guard sheet metal I added did the trick. Coon pics have dropped way off.

Comment

Originally posted by toledo View Post
                Can report the coon guard sheet metal I added did the trick. Coon pics have dropped way off.

Excellent! I have plates cut for mine. Gonna try to get 'em on this coming weekend...

Comment

Curious, has anyone seen one of these in person? I'm just wondering if the build quality is the same as the Bucee's EZ Feeder or not? I'm ok with the lower capacity at my current place.

Comment

went to the lease to pick up my jeep to give to my 16 year old as his daily driver. While there I thought I should go ahead and fill up the feeder that has sat empty since late December. Filled it up and checked the battery level (apparently the solar panel is doing its job) adjusted the spin time and hit the test button......perfect...

I know some folks have had their issues but mine has really been a set it and forget it deal and has been since summer 2018 when I bought it

Comment

Fellas with the coon communities, get some dukes foot traps, get to work on them. Thin the herd out!

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
                        Curious, has anyone seen one of these in person? I'm just wondering if the build quality is the same as the Bucee's EZ Feeder or not? I'm ok with the lower capacity at my current place.

https://www.allseasonsfeeders.com/co.../400-ez-feeder

LOOKS identical except a shorter box and fancy paint.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          LOOKS identical except a shorter box and fancy paint.
                          I was wondering mainly if they fixed the issues with the gaps between the hopper and spinner. This one has skids on it too.

Comment

https://www.allseasonsfeeders.com/co.../400-ez-feeder
                            Looks same as buccees feeder w "powder coat" but don't see a solar panel?
                            $20 more gets you 200lb more corn and a solar panel

Comment

I was wondering mainly if they fixed the issues with the gaps between the hopper and spinner. This one has skids on it too.

I like the skids addition..

Comment

Does bucees still carry this feeder? I want to try to grab a few this summer. Located around weatherford would be great!

Thanks for any info

Comment

Working...
                                X