Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 09-22-2022, 03:05 PM   #1
BlessedVeteran0305
Ten Point

Hunt In: Hunting for a place to hunt
Arrow Serious Questions

As deer season is upon us I notice more and more posts with target deer. What I don't understand is, 1. Why do fellers post pictures of deer asking what a deer would score when in all reality, nobody truly knows what a deer will score until measurements are taken.

2. Why do fellers post pictures of deer and ask if they should shoot said deer or not? If your hunting on your lease, or your property why do you care if someone else would shoot it when it's your management program if your following one and someone else may have a much different quality of deer.

3. Age why ask what a deer ages at when you won't know for sure until you check the jaw if you even know how to age a deer by their jaw. Yeah you may be able to get a guestimate on the age but until your able to check that deer you won't know for sure.

If you have any rude comments because these questions offend you in any way, don't bother posting on this thread.
BlessedVeteran0305 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 03:09 PM   #2
BrianL
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Lamar and Dickens

Some are probably exited about the buck they are chasing and just want to share it with others.

Some are trying to learn if their guess on size and age are close to what others think.
BrianL is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 03:10 PM   #3
hoythunter02
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brady, Texas

I believe it adds to the excitement of the hunt and the season that we all long awaitÖ.for most people. It passes time and gives some guys insight on the deer that anticipate to see while in the stand. Itís a bow hunting forum so we enjoy seeing deer pics and what other areas of Texas are producing, if people choose to share the pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hoythunter02 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 03:11 PM   #4
Walker
Pope & Young

Imho it should be "is this a buck you want spreading genes?"
Walker is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 03:15 PM   #5
Kenner97
Ten Point

Hunt In: Atascosa, Wilson, Karnes County

Agree with the above.
If/when I see a new deer, I like to share and get opinions. I don't hunt a lease, and no rules but I like to learn and by seeing other deer, especially from the same area of the state lets you learn.
Kenner97 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 03:17 PM   #6
Mitchell8
Ten Point

Hunt In: Anywhere

It’s fun to look at. It’s about deer hunting this is a deer hunting site. Way better than posts like this
Mitchell8 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 03:18 PM   #7
texan16
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Freestone/Schleicher Counties

I believe getting second opinions on age is a solid practice. You are somewhat correct in saying you wont know for sure until the deer is dead, but if folks are trying to shoot 5+ yo deer, then sharing pictures with buddies, lease mates, green screen, etc to get other opinions is valid. Wont be correct 100% of the time, but will probably be right more times than wrong. As far as asking if a deer is a shooter based on antler size....I dont understand the reasoning behind that.
texan16 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 03:21 PM   #8
tvc184
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
As deer season is upon us I notice more and more posts with target deer. What I don't understand is, 1. Why do fellers post pictures of deer asking what a deer would score when in all reality, nobody truly knows what a deer will score until measurements are taken.

2. Why do fellers post pictures of deer and ask if they should shoot said deer or not? If your hunting on your lease, or your property why do you care if someone else would shoot it when it's your management program if your following one and someone else may have a much different quality of deer.

3. Age why ask what a deer ages at when you won't know for sure until you check the jaw if you even know how to age a deer by their jaw. Yeah you may be able to get a guestimate on the age but until your able to check that deer you won't know for sure.

If you have any rude comments because these questions offend you in any way, don't bother posting on this thread.
Multiple choice questions. The right or wrong answer depends on the person.
The answers do not coincide with your 1, 2, 3 questions and just answers the general question, why.

1. It is an easy way to brag without being obnoxious

2. They lack confidence in their own ability to judge and question if they should or should not shoot that particular deer.

3. They are simply curious as to what the deer will look like once he is shot because in truth, they know they are going to shoot. It probably ads to the excitement and anticipation.

tvc184 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 03:26 PM   #9
HogHunter34
Ten Point

Hunt In: Anderson County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell8 View Post
Itís fun to look at. Itís about deer hunting this is a deer hunting site. Way better than posts like this
Thatís strike 1

I think the score & age questions are legit questions cause they may not be as experienced as some aging or scoring deer. Maybe they have a buck that looks to meet their lease requirements or want to achieve a P&Y or personal record so they ask others if the scoring or age aligns with their thoughts or guess

As for the ďwould you shoot this deerĒ yeah really only that person can determine that cause thereís a broad spectrum on some guys will shoot nothing under a certain age/score & others are in it to put meat in the freezer
HogHunter34 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 03:32 PM   #10
Huntin Addict
Ten Point

Hunt In: Colorado County and Colorado State

Quote:
As deer season is upon us I notice more and more posts with target deer. What I don't understand is,

1. Why do fellers post pictures of deer asking what a deer would score when in all reality, nobody truly knows what a deer will score until measurements are taken.
With the amount of time I spend scoring deer we, select group of friends, find it fun to see how close we can get from an on the hoof to on the ground stand point. It makes me, at least, feel like a better hunter being able to judge a deer on the hoof.

While I don't care who shoots the deer on our lease we generally prefer to shoot deer that are "mature" for our area maturity mean 4.5 and older. For other parts of the state they are just babies with milk on their chin. However, the more information and thoughts you can gather from others the more you can learn about different parts of the state.

Even here we do are best to use the physical characteristics to make an educated guess on the age of the deer. However you are correct we then use the jaws to verify our guess. For the most part we are either right on the money or within a year.

Another, reason most of my acquaintances say or ask these questions is a county wide Whitetail Contest that our Wildlife Management Associations put on. From the full on trophy category to a big 8, and my favorite, Lowest scoring Deer. This deer must be a minimum of 4.5 years old and the lowest scoring deer wins. These prizes match the trophy bucks.

I would venture to say that this contest has saved 100's of deer lives, because everyone is watching the Facebook posts or our website to see if they have a deer that might win one of the categories.
Huntin Addict is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 03:33 PM   #11
Gumbo Man
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Between Onalaska and Groveton

Some need more help than others which gives additional value to this forum. I personally like seeing the pictures that are submitted. Scores can be given pretty accurately given the proper pictures and angle. Age is just a guessing game at best.
Gumbo Man is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 03:36 PM   #12
HogHunter34
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbo Man View Post
Some need more help than others which gives additional value to this forum. I personally like seeing the pictures that are submitted. Scores can be given pretty accurately given the proper pictures and angle. Age is just a guessing game at best.
Yeah the age can be hard to guess. Everyone guessed Burnadell was a century plus or minus
Old 09-22-2022, 03:44 PM   #13
Radar
Pope & Young

None of those questions really matter if you hunt on low fence property in Wilson county.

Honestly, a 5 year old buck is a rarity and a 130 class is a trophy in my area. I have seen some nice ones come off the San Antonio river bottoms or off high fence but not many off low fence, lot of pressure put on them around me.

Last edited by Radar; 09-22-2022 at 04:25 PM.
Radar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 03:48 PM   #14
Death from Above
Pope & Young

Lots of wisdom on here…

Deer in East Texas age a bit different than south texas…

Always good to ask for knowledge…cause there are “a lotta good folks here”
Death from Above is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 04:05 PM   #15
breederbuck33
Ten Point

The answer to both questions is that this is a deer hunting forum. We discuss all things deer hunting, and try to learn in order to make ourselves better deer hunters. Some age and score threads are just for fun discussion where the OP has years of knowledge of the deer, and provides good information for people who tune into the thread. Other threads are people that may have age restrictive rules, or they may just not want to shoot a young deer so they come here to get a lot of opinions. They are some of the most productive threads on this site actually pertaining to deer hunting IMO.
breederbuck33 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 04:18 PM   #16
bullets13
Ten Point

Hunt In: Marion Co, Jefferson Co

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvc184 View Post
Multiple choice questions. The right or wrong answer depends on the person.
The answers do not coincide with your 1, 2, 3 questions and just answers the general question, why.

1. It is an easy way to brag without being obnoxious

2. They lack confidence in their own ability to judge and question if they should or should not shoot that particular deer.

3. They are simply curious as to what the deer will look like once he is shot because in truth, they know they are going to shoot. It probably ads to the excitement and anticipation.

Pretty much this
bullets13 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 04:21 PM   #17
boy wonder
Pope & Young

Hunt In: My dreams!

I like to see the pictures!
boy wonder is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 04:22 PM   #18
Snowflake Killa
Pope & Young

Hunt In: East Texas

Because it's fun

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Snowflake Killa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 04:39 PM   #19
BlessedVeteran0305
Ten Point

Don't get me wrong I love seeing the pictures of different deer that are posted I just don't think that your able to get accurate answers for those questions without hands on. For question 2, I just don't get why people are concerned with what others think on whether or not they should shoot a certain deer unless they are a new hunter and just don't know how to tell if the deer in question is legal or not.
Old 09-22-2022, 04:41 PM   #20
kyleseipp
Ten Point

Hunt In: Llano/Mason, KS, IA, MO

Good questions. Honestly, everyone is going to have their own answer, as they should. Some may be for reasons above. Many also ask said questions to learn and be curious. The only way to get better at field judging, quick score assessments and kill recs is to just talk it out. Every ranch is different, different variables and different goals. The deer I see in Central TX are different to judge on the hoof that what I saw in NTX, etc. I tend to look at these posts asking for Age and Score as just that - an opportunity to continue to refine what I think I know (or what I do not).

We did an Age and Score contest at our Wildlife Management Co-Op several years ago with Trail Cam pics and kill pics of deer that we knew we had aged and scored. Even generational hunter groups from the area still were all over the map trying to look at the photos. What we wanted to do as a group was just get the conversation going. And yep, the only absolute is the post-mortem score and age, but for us, if we could have convo about what a CTX deer looks like at 3 vs 5, we might see some aggregate gain in our overall herd (of course there are many, many other variables).
kyleseipp is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 04:44 PM   #21
N.DaWoods
Ten Point

Hunt In: Texas

1. To get a ball park idea of what the deer will score from other peoples view or perspective. For example, f you think deer will score 150, but consensus says 135, maybe you are not seeing it as objectively as others.

2. To get validation from others, whether that is a good thing or not is debatable.

3. Lots of "deer folks" on this site. Asking for their opinion seems smart to me.

I mean we are talking about a hunting website. I feel like these types of questions, seem reasonable, in comparison to many of the other threads on here. I guess everyone is in different stages of hunting and that probably plays into why there tend to be so many of these types of threads.
N.DaWoods is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 04:46 PM   #22
Bucknaked
Ten Point

Hunt In: Lavaca , Edwards & Gillespie counties

Quote:

Why didnít you ask why people say Low Fence instead of Free Range?
Bucknaked is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 04:49 PM   #23
Bucknaked
Ten Point

Quote:
Don't get me wrong I love seeing the pictures of different deer that are posted I just don't think that your able to get accurate answers for those questions without hands on. For question 2, I just don't get why people are concerned with what others think on whether or not they should shoot a certain deer unless they are a new hunter and just don't know how to tell if the deer in question is legal or not.
Maybe itís Just a question and they really donít need an answer! Itís just discussion and personally I like these types of topics instead of rap poems!
Old 09-22-2022, 04:53 PM   #24
tfrye
Ten Point

Hunt In: Pushmataha County

This is a forum, right now my url says discussions.texasbowhunter.com, people post these things for discussion and conversation. Not being rude, but if those things shouldn’t be posted what should?

For example, I started a thread this week “shooter?”, I was not asking if I should or shouldn’t shoot the deer (although many people posted/commented on that) I was curious how many people would shoot this deer if it was their first bow buck. There’s nothing anyone could have said to have changed my mind, I was just curious what others thought. But according to your post, people shouldn’t post that type of stuff here lol.
tfrye is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 04:53 PM   #25
twosixteens
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Young County Mostly Mack’s Creek Missouri on occasion

To share knowledge there are some folks here that with a few decent pictures can give a pretty accurate score aging deer is difficult wether the deer is dead or alive but collectively we have tons of hours of experience aging deer and all of this is free
twosixteens is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 04:55 PM   #26
BlessedVeteran0305
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucknaked View Post
Why didnít you ask why people say Low Fence instead of Free Range?

Yes why do they say low fence instead of free range?

Quote:
Maybe itís Just a question and they really donít need an answer! Itís just discussion and personally I like these types of topics instead of rap poems!
Yeah I'm not a rap connoisseur myself either lol.
Old 09-22-2022, 04:56 PM   #27
Bucknaked
Ten Point

You can’t start off saying serious questions and then throw in Aging by jawbone- that’s a for sure oxymoron.
Old 09-22-2022, 05:00 PM   #28
BlessedVeteran0305
Ten Point

Quote:
You canít start off saying serious questions and then throw in Aging by jawbone- thatís a for sure oxymoron.
I meant I was being serious about the questions I was asking and bot trying to just stir up $#!+.
Old 09-22-2022, 05:02 PM   #29
Smart
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Tom Green County

Nobody is looking for an exact number in these type of questions. Notice nobody ever gives answers down to the 1/8". They are all just guesses based on experience doing so. Some folks are better at it on the hoof than others so its natural to ask for different opinions. Averaging it out usually gets you close enough to help one make a decision. Plus its something for all of us to do in the offseason. Its fun to see how close or far one is off.

Because some folks have more experience on making decisions like that. Especially when you give them a set of mgmt parameters. They can help you say yes or no. Some folks just want reassurance that what they are seeing is what others with more experience are seeing. There are a lot of new folks on here that ask for help as well. Its a big part of what TBH is all about. Helping others.

You are dealing in absolutes here with your questions. Nothing is absolute until the deer is dead and then there is no going back. There are tells and characteristics that help one see age. No they aren't 100% accurate and yes sometimes mistakes are made. That's why you ask several people looking for opinions hoping they see what you see or can help you see what they see. You use what you can to make the best decision. Shooting a deer is permanent and the questions you have posed above lets folks decide if they need to take the deer or pass. Plus its good offseason discussion.

Last edited by Smart; 09-22-2022 at 05:36 PM.
Smart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 05:17 PM   #30
ctom87
Ten Point

Hunt In: Public

1) That's part of the excitement and sharing hunting! The social aspect of hunting is arguably the most important aspect of the whole idea of hunting. It's nice to be excited for people and share the excitement that you have for a deer you may take.

2) Why ask about shooters - well, in my opinion, shoot what makes you happy. Some folks probably get just as much enjoyment from management and growing the biggest rack possible as others do just hunting. Whatever makes you happy, do it. There's something thrilling about letting a good buck walk so he becomes a great buck. But either way - be proud of what you're doing.

3) Age - I think it goes a bit hand in hand with the last answer for the management minded. You want deer to get the most out of their life, which also runs concurrently with antler development. It's sometimes best to bounce ideas off other folks to come to your own decision on how you manage your herd, if you have a herd to manage.
ctom87 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 05:19 PM   #31
trophy8
Pope & Young

Kind of like your “why does a dude spend too much on a rifle and scope?” Just because you can’t do something like someone else doesn’t mean it’s stupid.

You can get real close on score with pics and video. Age also. Judging by teeth is garbage in my opinion.

A hunter learns a ton from asking questions about score and age and getting feedback from experienced hunters. Not to mention it’s fun. I’d rather read those than constant posts about “why do folks do this”. You’d be shocked what you can learn on here from deer age and score posts. I know I’ve learned a ton from lots of folks here over my nearly 16 years on TBH.
trophy8 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 08:24 PM   #32
S-3 Ranch
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Sisterdale, Barnhart , presidio , tiviolie

The owner and biologist on my last place I worked on in encinal forbid any public or social media post of our deer or ranch name , my current place everyone just decided we didn’t want to mess with the shoot- no shoot list,

A smart hunter keeps his cards close to his vest IMO
S-3 Ranch is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 08:33 PM   #33
TheGreyGhost
Four Point

Hunt In: Grayson, Stephens, Africa

For some it gets them one post closer to pope and young status !!
TheGreyGhost is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 08:38 PM   #34
DOUBLE-Z
Ten Point

Hunt In: Texas

lol i bet you dont talk about football until the superbowl is over
DOUBLE-Z is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 08:41 PM   #35
savage1134
Eight Point

Hunt In: MO,TX, GA

I’ll keep it simple. Is it bigger than one I have shot in the past? Kaboom. If not. Good times watching!!
savage1134 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 09:12 PM   #36
Fishndude
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mason, Ellis and Dimmit counties

Because this is a bowhunting site. It’s all part of hunting (if you so choose)

Would you rather read poems and the constant biitching/bickering?
Fishndude is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 09:15 PM   #37
savage1134
Eight Point

Hunt In: MO,TX, GA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishndude View Post
Because this is a bowhunting site. Itís all part of hunting (if you so choose)

Or this
savage1134 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 10:15 PM   #38
tvc184
Pope & Young

Quote:

Poems

Itís all about the rhyme,
When trying to kill time.

Deer season isnít here,
So we have to bring cheer.

So let there be no fight,
Then it will be alright.
tvc184 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 10:37 PM   #39
TxDispatcher
Ten Point

Hunt In: East Texas Pineywoods, Austin County

A few thoughts on the questions, which will basically align with previous comments

There are guys here who can get within inches on the score based off of a picture. It helps others to get better themselves by comparing their thoughts to what others think. If you have a target deer, knowing what heíll score brings a different level of excitement to the hunt in my opinion. Same goes for aging deerÖIíve learned a ton on both of these aspects from my decade as a member here. Looking back 11+ years ago, I realize how clueless I truly was

As for the shooter/non shooter issueÖthe two aspects above have a large hand in it as well, IF the OP gives some parameters on their specific lease/hunting grounds. For example, ďwe are aiming for 5.5 and 140Ē deer, is this a shooter?Ē If they donít add any of that, there is no way to even give a correct answer. What is a shooter in certain counties will not be one in the ďGolden TriangleĒ Mecca of Texas whitetail hunting. And vice versa waiting for a 175Ē+ in certain counties will leave you eating tag soup for a looooong time
TxDispatcher is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 11:07 PM   #40
Texashookset
Four Point

Hunt In: Webb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntin Addict View Post
1. Why do fellers post pictures of deer asking what a deer would score when in all reality, nobody truly knows what a deer will score until measurements are taken.
With the amount of time I spend scoring deer we, select group of friends, find it fun to see how close we can get from an on the hoof to on the ground stand point. It makes me, at least, feel like a better hunter being able to judge a deer on the hoof.

While I don't care who shoots the deer on our lease we generally prefer to shoot deer that are "mature" for our area maturity mean 4.5 and older. For other parts of the state they are just babies with milk on their chin. However, the more information and thoughts you can gather from others the more you can learn about different parts of the state.

Even here we do are best to use the physical characteristics to make an educated guess on the age of the deer. However you are correct we then use the jaws to verify our guess. For the most part we are either right on the money or within a year.

Another, reason most of my acquaintances say or ask these questions is a county wide Whitetail Contest that our Wildlife Management Associations put on. From the full on trophy category to a big 8, and my favorite, Lowest scoring Deer. This deer must be a minimum of 4.5 years old and the lowest scoring deer wins. These prizes match the trophy bucks.

I would venture to say that this contest has saved 100's of deer lives, because everyone is watching the Facebook posts or our website to see if they have a deer that might win one of the categories.
Great post
Texashookset is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2022, 11:11 PM   #41
ctom87
Ten Point

Hunt In: Public

Quote:

The off-season is nothing more than a mumbo jumbo jam
With lyrical musings from a chef named GumboMan.
ctom87 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2022, 12:47 AM   #42
hero_moneybags
Six Point

Some people spend way more time studying this than others. I’m always amazed at how accurate some people are at age and score estimates and I believe it’s because they have spent many more hours than I have honing their skills. It’s the same way I’m amazed by how a NFL sportscaster can be in the middle of a conversation with his co-host when a flag is thrown and just casually say “I’m pretty sure this will be holding in the backfield on number…”
hero_moneybags is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2022, 05:49 AM   #43
Throwin Darts
Pope & Young

None of those are as bad as the guys that shoot deer and then start a thread asking what it scores. You have the dang horns in front of you so why donít you tell us what it scores
Throwin Darts is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2022, 06:42 AM   #44
Radar
Pope & Young

Quote:

This is true.

I ain't figured out the poem threads either.
Radar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2022, 06:46 AM   #45
BlessedVeteran0305
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwin Darts View Post
None of those are as bad as the guys that shoot deer and then start a thread asking what it scores. You have the dang horns in front of you so why donít you tell us what it scores
LOL haven't seen one of those yet.
Old 09-23-2022, 07:05 AM   #46
Quackerbox
Pope & Young

Hunt In: The woods

Not much on an internet site is serious. Take the info you read for what you paid for it.
Quackerbox is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2022, 07:23 AM   #47
HogHunter34
Ten Point

^^^especially this guys posts (not calling anyone out)
Old 09-23-2022, 07:28 AM   #48
Gumbo Man
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Between Onalaska and Groveton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackerbox View Post
Not much on an internet site is serious. Take the info you read for what you paid for it.
Yep. I hope someone lists a sense of humor in the classifieds cause lord knows some could sure use one.
Gumbo Man is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2022, 07:36 AM   #49
Fishndude
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mason, Ellis and Dimmit counties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbo Man View Post
Yep. I hope someone lists a sense of humor in the classifieds cause lord knows some could sure use one.
Your poems are full of humor.
Better than a tumor.
Fishndude is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-23-2022, 07:38 AM   #50
TX_Hoghunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Fruitvale, TX

It is probably listed above but some nice people many years ago started a place for hunters. One of the forums was called the campfire and it was intended for people to gather around such a fire to talk about deer, deer hunting, and any other non-xrated campfire talk. I know it gets confusing because we get people wanting prayers for their missing truck keys and such but it is for the same conversations you would have at your hunting camps. Pretty sure deer and how big/old they may be qualifies.
TX_Hoghunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top