X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hike my climber in and out each night. Don’t want to risk it walking off

Comment

Originally posted by Lawhunter View Post
      I hike my climber in and out each night. Don’t want to risk it walking off
      X2....

Comment

I hunt a lot of public land and have been very successful. But I just use what available cover there is, to give an example, the NWR's down here in South Texas. They have no blinds of any kind set up or available. I just sit in the vegetation. That's how real hunting is done. LOL. Also, whatever blinds the state parks put out, I hunt out of those, and they are usually assigned to you.

Comment

Originally posted by lordvader View Post
          I hunt a lot of public land and have been very successful. But I just use what available cover there is, to give an example, the NWR's down here in South Texas. They have no blinds of any kind set up or available. I just sit in the vegetation. That's how real hunting is done. LOL. Also, whatever blinds the state parks put out, I hunt out of those, and they are usually assigned to you.

Yeah I think we’re talking more about public hunting where it’s year round access. Like national forests. Not drawn hunts with assigned dates, compartments, blinds, etc. Usually these places are in East TX with tall trees. Little different hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X