Proud Dad moment!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proud Dad moment!!

Lots of negative stuff floating around so I thought I would share something awesome..

Tonight my little girl (shes 5) told me she wants to go shoot and eat a bunny.. Which is hilarious to me because she has been saving her money for the last few months to buy a pet bunny.. But she realizes its ok to have a pet bunny that we love but wild bunnies are made of meat.. I will be honest.. I have never cooked a rabbit, but I already have two recipes ready to go and we will be hunting bunnies tomorrow.. Video to follow

my little boy also 5 doesnt want to shoot a rabbit so he will be shooting targets lol.. Im just glad one of them is showing interest in hunting.. Hopefully he follows..

That’s awesome. Wild rabbit actually tastes pretty good. Truly like chicken.

Comment

That’s awesome bud can’t wait for the video

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Very cool, ready to show my kids the video.
        Good Luck

Comment

Where's the video?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking forward to the video of not only the hunt but the meal as well.

Comment

Originally posted by shiner78 View Post
              Where's the video?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

lol we haven’t went and shot the rabbits yet. Gonna go this afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well the kiddos learned a good lesson. It’s called hunting for a reason. We walked all over dads and couldn’t find a single rabbit lol

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                  Well the kiddos learned a good lesson. It’s called hunting for a reason. We walked all over dads and couldn’t find a single rabbit lol

It’ll make it all the sweeter when she finally connects!!!!

Comment

Awesome thread and story! In for the next hunt and the bunny bbq...

Comment

Good Stuff! Raising them right!!

Comment

I bet you both loved the hunting together as much as if a rabbit was taken. When she gets one... rabbit sauce piquant is one of my favorites!

Comment

Very nice

Comment

You ever eaten squirrel, rabbit tastes just like a bigger one of them.

Comment

When you get one, and I mean WHEN.... Clean that dude and put the meat in a ziplock with margarita mix for several hours, take it out, season, and grill. I passed a lot of it off as chicken when I was younger and we shot them in the coastal field behind the house. The girls all agreed that grilled "chicken" was better at our house than anywhere else. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X