It's killing time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's killing time

I'm leaving out at 6am tomorrow for the lease. I will have my Primaltech longbow and my recurve as a backup. Hoping everyone has a satisfying season and gets to get a pic or two with some dead animals. Stay safe, hunt hard and above all enjoy the time God gives you in the woods.
    Looking forward to seeing your smiling faces on the traditional harvest thread.
    God bless.

Gary

Awesome...get after it...I won’t be far behind, probably head out around 12...won’t sleep much the next couple of nights...is it CHRISTMAS???? Good luck to ya all!!

Comment

Good luck everyone!!!! I’ll be out there Sat morning myself, but where I am going it’s does and pigs only.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I am heading North tomorrow!! Does and pigs on the kill list but if a big buck walks out, he will be promoted to the top of said list!

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good luck guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
              Good luck everyone!!!! I’ll be out there Sat morning myself, but where I am going it’s does and pigs only.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Can’t eat the antlers! Good luck!!!

I’ll have TBH Sacagawea in my hands Saturday morning waiting on a 160-170” buck. Hope he comes into range for a shot. He has moved around a lot in the last week and not so easy to pattern.

Comment

Good luck to everyone hunting opening weekend!
                I'm in California and will be setting opening day out this year.
                Can't wait to get back in a couple of weeks to go.

Comment

Good luck!! Still trying to figure out if I’m gonna fair the weather or not!

Comment

Good luck all! Hopefully won't tear up my feathers and string busting brush this time haha.

Comment

Good luck everyone!

Comment

Good luck guys!! I've been so busy I haven't shot my longbow much so I'm back on the training wheels temporarily. But I'm ready to go!!

Comment

Good luck everyone! I'll be headed south Friday night. Trying a new spot on a small tract I was given permission to try with the longbow. Always exciting to try a new spot.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck guys! Hope everyone has a successful weekend!

Comment

Heading out tomorrow afternoon for the lease. Good luck to all and safe travels

Comment

Working...
                              X