Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally got the green light for a suppressor!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got the green light for a suppressor!!!

That being said, I am looking at trying to get a .30 cal can that will fit my 5.56 and 6.5 Grendel. Is there any green screen sponsors that sell cans? If not, who'd yall buy from? I am in Corpus.

www.SilencerShop.com I bought mine from them on-line and they did the Trust $125 or you can get a single shot trust $25. They have a Kiosk to do your finger prints at some dealers. After the paper work is done they will ship to FFL. Then wait

Comment

Don’t do the single shot trust. Use an attorney and do a real trust. That’s my only advice. And it’s pretty important.

Comment

When it's time for my supressor I'm having Jim Willi do my trust.

I was going to have Sean Cody do it but since he's no longer with is i can't

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post

Jim is good. Cole Bryan is as well. He did ours. 20+ items without issue and he’s there for any questions and support

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
            Don’t do the single shot trust. Use an attorney and do a real trust. That’s my only advice. And it’s pretty important.
            Curious as to why the single shot trust is a bad idea?

Comment

Originally posted by Lampasas View Post
              Curious as to why the single shot trust is a bad idea?
              Why is it a good idea besides convenience? A normal trust allows you to have multiple people on unlimited items, backed my an attorney who is there anytime you need them. Will make things far more simple when you die and your family takes sole possession.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                Why is it a good idea besides convenience? A normal trust allows you to have multiple people on unlimited items, backed my an attorney who is there anytime you need them. Will make things far more simple when you die and your family takes sole possession.

^^^ Yep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post

Jim is good people, and so is Cole Bryan. I just had an amendment made yesterday for a trust that Cole made me in 2010. I emailed him what I needed, and less than two hours later I had it in hand. I’ve drank whiskey with Jim in Vegas til 2 am, then he turned around and went to his hotel room and knocked out a handful of trust before calling it a night. Either one are fantastic to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                    Jim is good people, and so is Cole Bryan. I just had an amendment made yesterday for a trust that Cole made me in 2010. I emailed him what I needed, and less than two hours later I had it in hand. I’ve drank whiskey with Jim in Vegas til 2 am, then he turned around and went to his hotel room and knocked out a handful of trust before calling it a night. Either one are fantastic to deal with.
                    Can you PM Mr Bryan’s info please? I may want to amend mine and add my son.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                      I rest my case. Let’s see one of those generic buy once cheap trusts do that. Oh wait. They can’t lol

Comment

Can you PM Coles contact info too please.

pray for rain

Comment

817-570-9200
                          Cole Bryan

Comment

Cole.J.Bryan@gmail.com

Comment

How much does he charge for a trust?

Comment

Working...
                              X