2nd Chances?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd Chances?

I don't believe we will be morally strong enough or even have the numbers to stand up and defeat the fascist/Marxist thugs if we don't do it right now. If all of this uprising somwhow gets stamped out for now but raises its ugly head again in 25 to 30 years I am starting to think and feel like they could truly end up being successful.

It will win the 1st round. won't need a 2nd chance.

Comment

25-30 yrs???? crap i'm worried about what happens after Trump is re-elected for 4 more years; THEN WHAT? I hate to feel like we are just putting off the inevitable, because I believe the left feeds on our self defeatist attitude.

we need to stop thinking that WE are going down... instead of thinking of how WE are going to put their A***s down.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
        25-30 yrs???? crap i'm worried about what happens after Trump is re-elected for 4 more years; THEN WHAT? I hate to feel like we are just putting off the inevitable, because I believe the left feeds on our self defeatist attitude.

we need to stop thinking that WE are going down... instead of thinking of how WE are going to put their A***s down.
        Bingo! The more I see, the more I belive the time is upon us. This **** is out of hand. By a long shot.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post

Some of us know what needs to be done to take it back. just too many aren't willing or too squeamish to face it. We ,whoever that is, need organization. We don't have that. Something may happen to get it organized, but will likely be SHTF pop up and pockets of resistance will be squashed quickly by the corrupt & spineless government. Look at how many on here don't seem to have it in them to admit or accept that they are the enemy & you have to defeat the enemy with anything & everything you got. The otherside has already proved they don't care anything about the right. Sometimes to change things you gotta spill blood on the tree of liberty.The tree is in a drought right now.

Comment

I hate to say it but we really need a GIANT and Tragic event to happen if we are going to have a chance to reset. Along the lines of comet strike or Yellowstone volcano eruption.
            People need to truly suffer and only then will they appreciate how good we have it. Instantly the stupidity of Kap, BLM and Antifa will fade away

Comment

This thread is going to be a good one if we stay civil. Yes we whomever that is does need some organization whatever that looks like. As an example Hopefully that county in south Texas where the local politician is threatening to arrest covid 19 positive people will get their local people to stand up. Good question what will it take?

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                I hate to say it but we really need a GIANT and Tragic event to happen if we are going to have a chance to reset. Along the lines of comet strike or Yellowstone volcano eruption.
                People need to truly suffer and only then will they appreciate how good we have it. Instantly the stupidity of Kap, BLM and Antifa will fade away
                Agreed. I believe this is the only thing that changes the current trajectory of this country. Without a cataclysmic event or something like a terrorist attack to unite the country, we are more than likely headed to the end of our "democratic" lifespan. Read Alexander Tytler and you will recognize exactly where we are at as a nation. We are already dividing into 3 countries within the nation based on moral, economic, and social values for the most part. I used to think i would not live to see the end of this country but now I'm not so sure.

Comment

So what's your plan? Start killing politicians whom you deem as unacceptable or traitors to the constitution?
                  This isn't the 1770s. There are no soldiers with foreign uniforms to ambush on a country lane. These are fellow Americans in law enforcement and military whom protect those folks. You willing to see your family out of a home, starving under a bridge or in a homeless shelter? Because when those first shots are fired that's what will be.
                  This battle had best be won in the intellectual manner because a civil war means your children grow up in a third world environment.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    If we have learned anything it is that events like you mentioned create MORE dependence on the government for security and providence. Maybe a cataclysmic event would be different, but I wouldn’t bank on that

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                      So what's your plan? Start killing politicians whom you deem as unacceptable or traitors to the constitution?
                      This isn't the 1770s. There are no soldiers with foreign uniforms to ambush on a country lane. These are fellow Americans in law enforcement and military whom protect those folks. You willing to see your family out of a home, starving under a bridge or in a homeless shelter? Because when those first shots are fired that's what will be.
                      This battle had best be won in the intellectual manner because a civil war means your children grow up in a third world environment.

As I see it ,we are doomed. No one wants a civil war,but as far as things have come it is past winning in an intellectual way. Politicians are the high & mighty in their heads & the people who complain won't vote them out or more than likely outnumbered by those that follow blindly believing the slimy ilk has their best interests in them.The ones voting them in are dependent on handouts or promises of utopia. IMO, the politicians ARE most of the problem. The people of this country let them get there. Look at how the politicians have voted themselves everything better than the people they are supposed to represent. Take it to the bank, most of the politicians are now the new kings.

Comment

Remember Jefferson:
                        And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Comment

Term limits would be a great first step.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                            Term limits would be a great first step.

Education is the ultimate answer and always has been. The problem right now is I think the time frame to turn the ship around may take longer than we have.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                              Education is the ultimate answer and always has been. The problem right now is I think the time frame to turn the ship around may take longer than we have.
                              And the "education" that the majority get is conditioning them to lean the wrong way.

Comment

Working...
                              X