Game winner feeder 600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game winner feeder 600

Does anyone own the brown stand and fill 600 game winner if so does it actually hold 600 lbs

The reason I'm asking g is cause I bought two asf 600 timed protein to take to Kansas but they only held 450 lbs

Comment

We have 8 of them and they hold between about 550 or so. Probably could squeeze another bag in but we don’t feel leveling the corn out when we fill them.

Comment

Thanks for the in put buddy

Comment

I don't know about the stand & fills, but I have one of the 600lb Big A feeders from Academy and I can get 650lb in it

Comment

Yes sir I have 2 of those been pretty good feeders changed the motors out to 12 volt

Comment

Originally posted by gig one View Post
              The reason I'm asking g is cause I bought two asf 600 timed protein to take to Kansas but they only held 450 lbs
              All feeders are rated in corn weight, your stand and fills will hold 600 in corn, not protein.

Comment

Yes. It will hold 12, 50 lb bags of corn.

Comment

Yep not sure how they got away with this. Now their matching spin cast corn feeder holds 600lb. Must have different funnel system I'm guessing

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes it ved on the in side

Comment

Yes sir I have 2 of those been pretty good feeders changed the motors out to 12 volt
                      Are you talking about the big A 600 pound feeders. The old style black models we converted to 12 volts but have not done it to the newer green color feeders. The box is too small. How did you do it?

Comment

Game winner feeder 600

I assume you are talking about this 600lb Game Winner stand and fill feeder sold at Academy? Believe it or not I’ve actually put 700lbs of corn in the thing a couple of times. That’s right, 14 total bags....and YES they were 50lb bags bought at Buccees. Either the capacity is 700lb or Buccees is shorting us on their 50lb bags.

I’ve been very impressed with this feeder. Although just a 6v motor it slings the heck out of corn, is coon proof and easy to fill.
                        The only issue I’ve had in 3 years is water had seeped in around where the solar panel connects to the hopper and corn got wet one time. I put some silicone around the panel and not an issue since. Timer, motor and solar panel has made this a solid feeder IMO. I run it on my property 24/7/365.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                          I assume you are talking about this 600lb Game Winner stand and fill feeder sold at Academy? Believe it or not I’ve actually put 700lbs of corn in the thing a couple of times. That’s right, 14 total bags....and YES they were 50lb bags bought at Buccees. Either the capacity is 700lb or Buccees is shorting us on their 50lb bags.

I’ve been very impressed with this feeder. Although just a 6v motor it slings the heck out of corn, is coon proof and easy to fill.
                          The only issue I’ve had in 3 years is water had seeped in around where the solar panel connects to the hopper and corn got wet one time. I put some silicone around the panel and not an issue since. Timer, motor and solar panel has made this a solid feeder IMO. I run it on my property 24/7/365.
                          I've gotten 650 lbs in mine every time (13 bags from Brookshires)

I vouch for these feeders as well. I've got 3 and two of them run full time, with a solar panel added its a hassle-free feeder for me.

Assembly is much easier with a second person and an impact drill. I went ahead and siliconed all gaps and screws. Only issue I had was a dented lid out of the box, which rather than pack all the pieces back in the box I took the lid to academy. Manager let me switch the lid on the display in the store...but the new lid didn't match my feeder. I had to do some engineering with a dead blow hammer on the inside of the lid to make it fit...it just was a little snug. All good now though

Comment

I have two of them. Like RascalArms I’ve put 700lbs in them.

Comment

Working...
                            X