X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nascar bans confederate flag

Nascar shoots self...............

Comment

Did they have a trash can at the entrance so folks could deposit their flags? I didn’t think so...,

Comment

Are the Rebel flags still fine?

Comment

get Woke and go Broke

Comment

Whew...…...glad Formula 1 made their moves a few years ago! Still hurts that the Montreal and Monaco races were cancelled due to COVID...….screwed up our vacations!

Comment

More pandering.

I’m not sure this will work out like they’d hoped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

They didn’t have a choice. Their sponsors would have started dropping like flies.

And the rebel flag needs to go away regardless of that, so I’m good with the decision.

Comment

They were already losing fans, numbers way down and pandering will lose more. Their business their rules but don't think its a road they should have taken. Wonder if driver will find Trump flags offensive and get them banned

Comment

Capitulating never appeases a mob, it emboldens them to go for more and more.

Comment

Martinsville on FS1 right now better tune in or out.

Comment

NASCAR is dying a slow painful death....this will be the final nail....

NASCAR isn’t the same since they lost the best driver ever.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                          More pandering.

I’m not sure this will work out like they’d hoped.

NASCAR has been dead for years, their fan base has dwindled away. The France family, and the COT killed NASCAR, along with the old ignorant ways that does not attract new sponsors or fans.

I was a huge NASCAR and NHRA fan for many years, attended races in several states and even went to the first Brickyard race. I could care less about them now.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey Head View Post
                            They didn’t have a choice. Their sponsors would have started dropping like flies.

And the rebel flag needs to go away regardless of that, so I’m good with the decision.

No it doesn’t. History should never be erased, good or bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                              NASCAR has been dead for years, their fan base has dwindled away. The France family, and the COT killed NASCAR, along with the old ignorant ways that does not attract new sponsors or fans.

I was a huge NASCAR and NHRA fan for many years, attended races in several states and even went to the first Brickyard race. I could care less about them now.
                              I agree with almost all of this. But, what is COT?

pray for rain

Comment

Working...
                              X