No announcement yet.

Cellular Game Cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I e had a spypoint out for a month now, no issues. It’s been great so far.

Comment

I have had good luck with Snyper cell cams. Been using them for 4 years now. I am in McMullen county withy spotty service. The locations with bad service I use a Spypoint long range antenna.

Comment

I have 3 Spypoint cameras now. 2 micros and 1 dark. All work just fine.

Comment

I know you didn’t ask about Bigfoot cameras, but I have 2 of them and they work great.

Comment

Have a SPYPOINT link micro out and it stopped sending pics after a month. Will be returning to academy

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
              What about spartan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only know one person who has a Spartan and he loves it.

Comment

Ive been running my first Spartan for about 3 weeks now in east texas and am loving it so far.

Comment

I have a few Spartans and all my hunting buddies use the.. about 12 cams total. All work great. Pics and videos . Buy from herd360.com if you message him on fb and ask for a coupon code he will provide a good deal. He gets them out fast and usually arrive within 2 days of ordering.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                    I have had good luck with Snyper cell cams. Been using them for 4 years now. I am in McMullen county withy spotty service. The locations with bad service I use a Spypoint long range antenna.

Another vote for Snyper. I hunt out in the hills of Sonora with very little service. The built in signal booster works amazingly well.

Comment

My Snyper has worked well. Just started a Covert about a week ago. Jury is still out on it.

Comment

Originally posted by willieaames View Post
                        After experience with both, I'd say look elsewhere.
                        What problems did you have with the Moultrie?

Comment

My Stealthcam has worked well and the data plan for 4Gigs worth of data for a year is only $75. Stealthcam has been out for a year now with more then 10k pics and has only used 1.18G of 4G data. Dad tried the Moultrie and could not get it to work correctly so returned to academy and exchanged for spypoint. I also have the Spypoint micro and so far the 1 month free it has worked well.

Comment

Spartan is what Im about to get and all my buddies use

Comment

From my time on here I have seen more positive reviews for Covert and Spartan. Lots of folks have had these cameras in the field for multiple years with no issues. Reliability and stability matters when these things are out in the elements and far from home.

I know Covert just came out with a budget cell camera, the E1, meant to compete with Spypoint and other value cell cameras.

Comment

I have the moultrie camera on the att network. Been out for about 3 weeks and works great. Haven't had any issues with it yet and for the price u cant beat it.

Comment

Working...
                                X