Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happiness Is

Happiness Is:

Going through your (adult size) hunting cloths, deciding to try them all on, and discovering you can now "comfortably" wear them "ALL".

Even the ones you had outgrown, and replaced years ago, including the pants/trousers.

Yep - Happy.

Rick

That's a win.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

That's definitely a win!

Comment

Nice! I changed my eating/health lifestyle a year in half ago. I started at my absolute heaviest, 275lbs. Changed my diet and exercised 6 days a week for 8 months solid. Life got in the way and I haven't been able to consistently exercise, but I've maintained my weight and diet. Currently down to 200lbs and 9" off my waist. Fixing to start exercising again. Trying to get down to 185-190. Keep up the good work bud!

Comment

Happiness Is

Well, I’m not complaining much. I wore 32 waist jeans in high school, and now still only wear 34” waist jeans. My problem is that every bit of the extra weight is right in my gut!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well then, consider me unhappy...very unhappy!

Comment

OK Rick, good going. That’s cause to celebrate. Make it one bowl (that’s bowl, not gallon!) of Blue Bell.

Comment

Originally posted by TxHunter06 View Post
                Nice! I changed my eating/health lifestyle a year in half ago. I started at my absolute heaviest, 275lbs. Changed my diet and exercised 6 days a week for 8 months solid. Life got in the way and I haven't been able to consistently exercise, but I've maintained my weight and diet. Currently down to 200lbs and 9" off my waist. Fixing to start exercising again. Trying to get down to 185-190. Keep up the good work bud!
                Congratulations, that’s pretty impressive and a lot of work. Good luck reaching your goals.

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
                  Congratulations, that’s pretty impressive and a lot of work. Good luck reaching your goals.
                  Thanks!

Comment

LoL I need to get there. Congrats.

Comment

Working...
                    X