No announcement yet.

Prayers for Robinhood’s family please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaving no doubt to the AWESOMENESS of our Lord and Savior!! Such good news! The bright spots are always there if we just open our eyes! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Awesome news!!

laus Deo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        What heartwarming pics Jason!! You sir have a beautiful family, and God blessed all of you with some first class miracle work!! Praise Him!
        The smiles in that group shot speak volumes!! Congratulations to all and keep the updates coming!

Lord we lift this family up to You and praise Your name! Thank You for the work You have done in this family and the healing You are doing. Please Lord restore them all and keep them whole and together for service to Your Kingdom as witnesses throughout their sphere of influence. Guide them and take them far Lord. In Jesus name, Amen!

Amen!

We sure are anxiously awaiting Friday when Blaine comes home. Then they’ll all be home together to restart their lives.
        Thank all of you again. Y’all have been great to lean on through all this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Outstanding progression, Jason!

Comment

Headed home!!

Comment

Tears just flow when you get updates like this.

Comment

Comment

So great to see this! What an awesome story and testimony to our Father in Heaven!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                    So great to see this! What an awesome story and testimony to our Father in Heaven!

Yessir! No doubt!
                    For 2 boys who weren’t breathing when the Good Samaritan showed up, to where we’re at now- Truly miracles, is all I can say.

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
                      Yessir! No doubt!
                      For 2 boys who weren’t breathing when the Good Samaritan showed up, to where we’re at now- Truly miracles, is all I can say.

Hallelujah!

Comment

Comment

BROTHER!!! Man!!! I have read your update a dozen times. Every time I tried to respond my screen got blurry. This is the greatest news for a Friday. Glory to God!!!! Excited for y’all.

Comment

That’s awesome!
                            God is good!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
                              BROTHER!!! Man!!! I have read your update a dozen times. Every time I tried to respond my screen got blurry. This is the greatest news for a Friday. Glory to God!!!! Excited for y’all.

Mine too!
                              Luckily I was almost home when I read that. Otherwise I would’ve had to pull over. My vision sure got cloudy

Comment

Great news! I’m so glad everyone is home. God bless you all.

Comment

Working...
                                X