• Show
Clear All

My cowboys solution

Since we can’t get rid of JJ,
    My cowboy solution:

1. Get a coach
    2. Get an OC
    3. Get a QB with a “most likely high draft pick”
    4. Get rid of the dope smokers Gregory and Irvin.
    5. Get some difference making free agents. This is a must in today’s game. Look at the eagles last year and what they did. Rams this year??

Get rid of all of everyone’s garbage FAs you got a bargain on.
    Get ET to solidify the defense
    Get A solid free agent ball hog WR to help Beasley.
    Draft a rookie ball hog WR( what could have been with Calvin Ridley who is doing great, yet Dallas passed on him for another LB).
    Get a decent pass catching TE in the draft or FA.

It’s proven you get what you pay for so SPEND SOME FREAKING $$$!!

There it’s that simple.

That's all

Comment

Don't forget the unicorns...

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        That's all
        Ain’t much for a guy with a pocket full of money 😂

Comment

On a side note the Redskins beat the Packers

Comment

You forgot the magic pixie dust. You cannot do all that without the pixie dust

Comment

Hate to say it but Dak isn’t that good, great guy, but he’s just not working out.

Comment

At least its a simple solution.

How many years are you basing this on?

Comment

Go Texans

Comment

We definitely need better receivers that don't run their mouth. Dak has the ability to make great throws and has the potential to be a great QB, but his consistency is dropping. A lot of people need to stop saying "Bring Romo back" though, Romo wasn't any better the last few years and everybody slammed him for the same reasons people are slamming Dak. It is a never ending cycle of blaming the QB for losing games. Can't blame a QB for a interception if the ball is there and the receiver lets it through their hands. Zeke is practically worthless if he can't get through the line, and he hasn't been able to get through it this year at all. Our O-Line is trash this season, not protecting the QB and not opening gaps for Zeke. Something needs to change.
                    Last edited by KyleW; 09-24-2018, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                      Hate to say it but Dak isn’t that good, great guy, but he’s just not working out.
                      I hate to say it, but I'm kind of in agreement with you. I like Dak alot. He's got alot of talent. He's dangerous with his legs. His passing accuracy is not good. He's not really a deep threat. He would be helped by a top tier receiver and a good tight end. Additionally, hes spent quite a bit of time with defenders bearing down on him rather quickly. The O-Line is not what it should be. Travis Frederick's return can't come fast enough. I think he would do much better with more protection and supporting cast. But, he's really got to get some accuracy to solidify his game.

He does seem to have good leadership skills and a good attitude about things. That means alot to a team too.

Comment

Your problem is the first sentence. He is a owner that has little knowledge and makes a lot of football decisions

Comment

Start with some O line help, a core of established wide receivers and big tight end. Then, get rid of Garrett. He has the Mack Brown syndrome (clap and pat on the back for "trying" coaching style). This is not a pee wee league football! How many times you seen Bill Belichick clap, high five or even smile at a player for that matter! Fell good football will have you sitting at home in January.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
                            We definitely need better receivers that don't run their mouth. Dak has the ability to make great throws and has the potential to be a great QB, but his consistency is dropping..

This is the difference between a great QB and a ****ty QB. Hell I have the potential to make a great throw every now and then....we all do. Consistency is the key and Dak just does not have that ability....his accuracy consistently, sadly, is just not very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              You forgot the magic pixie dust. You cannot do all that without the pixie dust
                              You can’t have magic pixie dust around a cowboy. They would snort or sell it all in less than a week

Comment

Working...
                              X