No announcement yet.

Wildgame Innovations game cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve had probably 6 or 7 of them and haven’t really had any problems? Only thing I don’t like is you can’t control how many pictures it will take (on mine) so you’ll end up with 2-3 pictures of the same deer/Turkey/skunk/etc.

I hate having to go through 1000 pictures.

Comment

J u n k!

Comment

Never had any problems with there cameras good deal sportsman guide has some for 35 bucks as well I think same camera!

Comment

I'm just passing it on, in case someone was looking. The buddy I bought them for has 2 or 3 of them on our Texas lease; and they're still working fine. I've had some of their older ones that didn't last, but for that price I figured I'd give them a try. I really had no idea that so many of you would take this so personal. Haha

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Will not shop at ****'s for anything. As far as the WGI cameras are concerned, I have some that have outlasted Stealth and Moultrie and the pics were just as good.

Comment

I have had good luck with their camera's and their solar panels........ maybe I have just been lucky.

Comment

I'm not saying I haven't had some bad WGI camera's because I have, but they've always warrantied them and I've still got a couple in the field that have been performing just fine (for what I paid) for 3-4 years.

Comment

All that good luck with wgi is gonna run out sooner than u think and at the wrong time. They not even as good as junk

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                    Hope they work a week for you.
                    Have had 4 WGI cameras up since December and all of them still work on the original batteries and all take great clear pics.

Comment

Hey thanks for taking the time to save a few people a few bucks.
                      It would be different if you bought them expecting them to last 4-5 yrs. But when you Know what you're paying for and don't have high expectations for them that's a different story. If the take a bump then so be it , if they last longer than expected you've gotten your money's worth out of them.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Was it just on line or do they have them at the stores also
                        Originally posted by FireMedic26 View Post
                        While I'm not a supporter of Dicks Sporting goods, I am a strong supporter of my bank account. I did a Google search, looking for some game cameras and found these. I bought 3 for me, and 3 for a hunting buddy. If anyone is looking for some cheap cameras I'll post the link below.

https://m.dickssportinggoods.com/p/w...rkey=329876648

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                        Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

WGI should b banned at all retailers

Comment

They were good to me with the old 4-6 mp. Within the last 5 years, they are junk.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              My principles and values will always come before my money.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis View Post
                                WGI should b banned at all retailers

Comment

Working...
                                X