At Lake Travis and need guidance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We brought down my stepson and two buddies to lake Travis. The main reason was to wake surf. My wife had a guy booked for today and prepaid for the trip. He was a big fat no show!!!! Anyone know of a last minute option for these boys to wakeboard or wake surf? Three pretty good boys, all 16 years old.

Called all the boat rentals?

Comment

I'm no help with a boat, but I'd try Daybreak boat rentals or Just for Fun Rentals.

Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk

Comment

No help at Travis but hit the cable park in Waco when you head back north. Everything the boys want and you guys will enjoy it as well. Go rent a boat and make the best of Travis.
        I hate an *** hole of a no show. Make sure and send a pic of the boys standing there waiting on him. At minimum it will sit on his conscience.

Comment

We haven’t been able to find a boat to rent last minute. Boys pretty bummed and wife had paid the whole deal in advance. Talked to the guy last night. What a piece of ****!!!!! I should try that in my business and just not show up!!!

Comment

The no show boat captain is Brian Silverton if anyone knows him.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
              We haven’t been able to find a boat to rent last minute. Boys pretty bummed and wife had paid the whole deal in advance. Talked to the guy last night. What a piece of ****!!!!! I should try that in my business and just not show up!!!

Sorry to hear that.

Your business is a tad bit different, if you no show there will be big problems. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Try Float On, my buddy with a rental company subs out to them when he's full. They have both boats and driver's.

At Float On you get quality Lake Travis boat rentals. Pontoon boat rentals, ski boat rentals and wakeboard boat rentals. Come on out !

Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk

Comment

The no show boat captain is Brian Silverton if anyone knows him.

How’d she find him? I searched the name along with lake Travis, boat rental, wake surfing, etc., and got nothing. What a tool to no-show on y’all like that.[emoji35]

Comment

So far striking out on all rentals. Anyone have ideas to entertain some teenagers?

Comment

I can think of a lot of things, but, it’s probably not what your looking for.

Comment

So far striking out on all rentals. Anyone have ideas to entertain some teenagers?
                        Hippie Hollow?

Comment

Bowfishing. Ill PM you my info if your interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                            Hippie Hollow?
                            We were told it’s closed right now. We’re going to eat at the restaurant that overlooks it. The Oasis maybe.

Comment

Not sure if it’s open but there’s a water park that might fit the bill at velente beach.

Zip lines, water lines and such. Never been there but would be worth checking into.

Last edited by Bh_liberty; 07-18-2020, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X