No announcement yet.

Times are just really tough right now just overwhelmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Pistol , yes I could certainly use help with Christmas I’ve pmed in the Christmas thread. Any kind of gift cards help too I’m blessed to have plenty of meat from a relative so I’m good there but thank you again

Comment

Up for thanksgiving

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by quackaholic1 View Post
          Payton, I have been on dialysis like you for over 5 years. I do of dialysis to which I’m hooked up to a machine for 9 hours a day, seven days a week. I know it’s tough but you can not give up. If you want to talk to someone who has been there you can send me a private message and I’ll give you my number. I work three days a week it’s not easy sometimes but we can NEVER Give Up!!!! Praying for you brother.

Prayers for you sir! I hope I never have to know what 9 hours a day of dialysis feels like. The fact that you do it, and still work is amazing to me. God bless you and the OP of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            Prayers for you sir! I hope I never have to know what 9 hours a day of dialysis feels like. The fact that you do it, and still work is amazing to me. God bless you and the OP of this thread.
            Agreed.................

Comment

Thanks again you guys have been a huge help and I want you all to know how much I appreciate you

Comment

Up

Comment

Up

Comment

Hang in there buddy

Comment

Thanks Pistol

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

prayers up