No announcement yet.

Mandatory Vaccines already starting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's get this straight about their vaccine.

30,000 volunteers. Half got the vaccine and half got the placebo.

85 on the placebo got covid symptoms or tested positive.

9 on the vaccine got covid.

Seems that no vaccine is also pretty effective if only 85 out of 15,000 volunteers got covid.

While that is a great efficacy rate for the vaccine we are trying to vaccinate the entire population for something that is not wildly infectious and has an extremely low mortality rate. The efficacy rate would matter much more if the infection rates and mortality rates were not so low.

I am all for a vaccine, if a person wants to take it. Should be their right to decide without threat of consequences from which ever side of the debate you fall on.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
      What exactly are the mathematical facts for risk with vaccine versus risk without?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      See that is the main thing people refuse to accept.....never have they and never will they EVER do a double blind study of vaccinated vs. non vaccinated individuals and the infection rates!!!! IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN! That should tell you right there they know the vaccines do not work as they would have you believe!!

Comment

Just like when these “measles outbreaks” happen. They will never accurately share information regarding the fact that it is most often the vaccinated who contract and shed the illness to others. Think about it......MMR is a required vaccine for public school aged children. Why if they are vaccinated, are there outbreaks of measles among them???

Comment

Originally posted by AWnNETX View Post
          See that is the main thing people refuse to accept.....never have they and never will they EVER do a double blind study of vaccinated vs. non vaccinated individuals and the infection rates!!!! IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN! That should tell you right there they know the vaccines do not work as they would have you believe!!
          Except the first medical double blind study ever done was with a vaccine (Polio)...it was called the Francis Field Trial.

Just like when these “measles outbreaks” happen. They will never accurately share information regarding the fact that it is most often the vaccinated who contract and shed the illness to others. Think about it......MMR is a required vaccine for public school aged children. Why if they are vaccinated, are there outbreaks of measles among them???
          Here's a double blind measles study:

https://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/37/4/649

But here's something simpler: the US had around 3 million cases of measles per annum prior to the vaccine...since then, cases have steeply declined to less than a few thousand per year. Do you have a better explanation for this?

As for why there are new outbreaks: well it sure does correlate nicely with the recent reduced vaccination rates.

Oh, and sources would be great for your claim that those vaccinated for measles are those who most often contract it.

Comment

Originally posted by SRK14 View Post
            I’m not scared of Covid, nor the flu. As a healthy 25 year old I’ll take my chances

Nor should you be. You are better off building your immune system not to mention the vaccine is not going to magically stop the virus it may work 40-60% of the time. You know, like the flu vaccine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
              Except the first medical double blind study ever done was with a vaccine (Polio)...it was called the Francis Field Trial.

Here's a double blind measles study:

But here's something simpler: the US had around 3 million cases of measles per annum prior to the vaccine...since then, cases have steeply declined to less than a few thousand per year. Do you have a better explanation for this?

As for why there are new outbreaks: well it sure does correlate nicely with the recent reduced vaccination rates.

Oh, and sources would be great for your claim that those vaccinated for measles are those who most often contract it.

Um I’m guessing the new outbreaks correlate well with illegal immigration

Comment

No proof of that , you sound like Genral Jack Ripper
                “ Fluoridated water has ruined my essence “
                Drink rainwater & pure grain alcohol
                Kiddos get vaccinated so we don’t have outbreaks
                People who blame having a retarded child on vaccine are just passing blame away from themselves
                Same wearing a mask doesn’t prevent getting COVID-19
                It only one step in preventing the spread, same with washing your hands, or using hand sanitizer before you go digging of gold up your nose
                A once of prevention is worth a 1lbs of cure
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                  Um I’m guessing the new outbreaks correlate well with illegal immigration

Given that illegal immigration has slowed way down over the past decade, I don't see how you came to that conclusion.

Comment

Purity of essence is contagious

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                    Given that illegal immigration has slowed way down over the past decade, I don't see how you came to that conclusion.
                    To much rain water & pure grain alcohol

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                      No proof of that , you sound like Genral Jack Ripper
                      “ Fluoridated water has ruined my essence “
                      Drink rainwater & pure grain alcohol
                      Kiddos get vaccinated so we don’t have outbreaks
                      People who blame having a retarded child on vaccine are just passing blame away from themselves
                      Same wearing a mask doesn’t prevent getting COVID-19
                      It only one step in preventing the spread, same with washing your hands, or using hand sanitizer before you go digging of gold up your nose
                      A once of prevention is worth a 1lbs of cure
                      It’s unfortunate you think people who have children with disabilities that are directly related to vaccine injuries are just passing blame. I pray you never have to witness a child or worse yet your own child, go in for a routine checkup and shots and then within 48 hrs not be able to speak anymore as they could 2 days ago, not be able to look their parents in the eye anymore, or no longer be able to walk on their own. Because contrary to your narrow minded opinion, it happens. And more often than You think. Probably the reason there are millions of dollars paid out yearly in vaccine lawsuits by companies who make billions of folks like you who don’t question why their kids need to be injected with whatever the CDC says is safe for them.

Comment

And that double blind study linked above is possibly one of the most bogus articles I’ve ever read.

Comment

And that double blind study linked above is possibly one of the most bogus articles I’ve ever read.
                          It's not an article, it's the abstract of the paper. And please, give your expert opinion on why it's bogus.

As for vaccines giving kids autism, got any proof? You demanded double blind studies, where's yours?

Comment

It’s unfortunate you think people who have children with disabilities that are directly related to vaccine injuries are just passing blame. I pray you never have to witness a child or worse yet your own child, go in for a routine checkup and shots and then within 48 hrs not be able to speak anymore as they could 2 days ago, not be able to look their parents in the eye anymore, or no longer be able to walk on their own. Because contrary to your narrow minded opinion, it happens. And more often than You think. Probably the reason there are millions of dollars paid out yearly in vaccine lawsuits by companies who make billions of folks like you who don’t question why their kids need to be injected with whatever the CDC says is safe for them.
                            THIS right here. I was one who thought the anti vaxxers were all kinda nuts until it happened to us with a pediatrician who gave our son twice the number of vaccination shots. The change was readily apparent.

I am still not 100% anti vaccine (I think it helps prevent some diseases if done correctly) but I am 100% against FORCED vaccinations. My body. My choice. And I **** sure ain’t taking a rushed to market vaccine for a disease with an extremely low death rate made by folks who want to get richer while “reducing overpopulation.” You folks that want to push your way to the front of the cattle car can be my guest. These people DO NOT have your best interests at heart. Never did and never will.

Comment

Its not so much about the vaccine itsself but that there will have to be some form of id and a national registry to track whos had it or not. Then think about all the places now requiring masks to require proof of vaccination or you dont get in, grocery stores etc.

Comment

Just something to read:
                                During the 1898-1904 pox epidemic, public health officials and policemen forced thousands of Americans to be vaccinated against their will. Historian Michael Willrich examines that epidemic's far-reaching implications for individual civil liberties in Pox: An American History.

Comment

Working...
                                X