Prove to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M16 View Post
    No proof? Biden and Clinton emails that prove corruption. Where are the Trump emails or data that prove likewise?
    Correct
    There is plenty of proof of the criminal/ corrupt activity on the left. Thanks to modern alt media we have all see it with our own eyes. Just because both side complain about the same things does not mean no the side are the same. One has evidence and the other have accusations.
    The dem party is with out a doubt communist sympathizers.

Comment

I think the problem is that people actually believe anything anymore. Unless I say it or do it I don't believe it personally. There is not one honest news outlet in existence on this planet. So anyone that believes anything on the web or tv or radio.....well that's on them I guess. Do I believe Biden is corrupt? Yes. Do I believe Trump is corrupt? Absolutely. All politicians are corrupt, so why do we really care who is sitting in the WH? They will never take our guns....would have done that already with the numerous Democratic presidents. I still have my guns. So all these conspiracy theories are just that to me. This country is in no worse shape than it was in the 60's or 70's. Every decade has had it's pandemic or epidemic or recession and so on. None of anything going on today has affected me one bit except for having to wear a mask and not being able to go to the bar. Who cares who wins Nov 3. It will still be led by corrupt politicians as it has always been.

Comment

Originally posted by Danno View Post
        I think the problem is that people actually believe anything anymore. Unless I say it or do it I don't believe it personally. There is not one honest news outlet in existence on this planet. So anyone that believes anything on the web or tv or radio.....well that's on them I guess. Do I believe Biden is corrupt? Yes. Do I believe Trump is corrupt? Absolutely. All politicians are corrupt, so why do we really care who is sitting in the WH? They will never take our guns....would have done that already with the numerous Democratic presidents. I still have my guns. So all these conspiracy theories are just that to me. This country is in no worse shape than it was in the 60's or 70's. Every decade has had it's pandemic or epidemic or recession and so on. None of anything going on today has affected me one bit except for having to wear a mask and not being able to go to the bar. Who cares who wins Nov 3. It will still be led by corrupt politicians as it has always been.

Well, since it don't matter to you, would you please go cast your vote for Trump?! I mean it don't really matter and all. We'd really appreciate it.

Comment

Some Republican and Democrat politicians are criminals(All the same).. That fact cannot be argued for long. The proof is there. They make up the deep state.
          Trump Is not a politician.. They(deep state)want him out at any and all costs.
          If he loses all of the known crimes and corruption, that Trump and his crew have exposed, will go away forever.. That will be a HUGE step in the wrong direction.. The country loses in a BiG way at that point. These criminals need to be prosecuted..
          Last edited by PondPopper; 10-21-2020, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Danno View Post
            Do I believe Trump is corrupt?.
            I’ve seen the Biden corruption. Fill me in on the Trump corruption.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              Some Republican and Democrat politicians are criminals(All the same).. That fact cannot be argued for long. The proof is there. They make up the deep state.
              Trump Is not a politician.. They(deep state)want him out at any and all costs.
              If he loses all of the known crimes and corruption, that Trump and his crew have exposed, will go away forever.. That will be a HUGE step in the wrong direction.. The country loses in a BiG way at that point. These criminals need to be prosecuted..
              Hey, I agree with this 100%. Who would thunk that?

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                I’ve seen the Biden corruption. Fill me in on the Trump corruption.

Yea, I'd really like to see that!! I mean the DemoKrauts have had literally thousands of agents from the most powerful investigative service on the planet (FBI) digging for crap on Trump for 4 years and the only things they came up with, they fabricated themselves! Trump is probably the most squeaky-clean President in modern history!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  Yea, I'd really like to see that!! I mean the DemoKrauts have had literally thousands of agents from the most powerful investigative service on the planet (FBI) digging for crap on Trump for 4 years and the only things they came up with, they fabricated themselves! Trump is probably the most squeaky-clean President in modern history!
                  I must be coming down with the Kung Flu or something. I agree with this 100%.
                  LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Well, since it don't matter to you, would you please go cast your vote for Trump?! I mean it don't really matter and all. We'd really appreciate it.
                    Voted for Trump Monday

Comment

You don't become a billionaire by being squeaky clean......but I like Trump and all that he has done for America. I also know that I'm not naïve enough to believe all of his business dealings throughout the years have been on the up and up. But, that's his personal business not anyone else's I suppose. He was not prosecuted for anything illegal so good for him. He had my vote in 2016 and got it Monday. His son or daughter would also get my vote in the future.

Comment

...so what you are saying is that you got NOTHING, NOTHING that he has done that would make him a crook? It is all just because he got rich. I got cha... As much informatoin as the IRS has on him for his entire lifetime of paying taxes, you still think they're not prosecuting him for "tax evasion" or something, gimme a break. You seem intelligent, but you're acting dumb as a rotten stump on this one.

But thank you for the vote.

Comment

Do you really think all of his dealings that his high powered lawyers had to cover up are public knowledge? Is yours or mine? Of course not. Who's acting dumb as a stump here? I guess you believe anything you hear on the news too......that's cute

Comment

Why thank you. I like being called cute! You wanna kiss?

Comment

Well it is 2020 so why not brother lol.

Comment

NEWS FLASH!! Donald J. Trump is not a politician. Hence the resistance from, not only both parties, but the intelligence agencies as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X