MLB backwards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    Maybe next week they will celebrate the nazi party and paint a really big swastika on in center field.
    Knowing blm’s mission statement would that not be about the same thing?
    More like the Hammer and Sickle.

Comment

I have been out for years and see no reason to go back! there's no need to be scolded or preached at by the the ignorant!

Comment

Originally posted by Nplattii View Post
        I’m sorry. I just don’t understand how this is any different than people choosing not to buy beans because the CEO said positive things about Trump.
        Cancel culture is saying "I don't like "x", so you don't get to have it either".

Boycott is exercising a right to choose not to do business. And everyone else is afforded that same right.

Big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
          Seems like the only black lives that matter are criminals shot by white cops. Look at all the shooting in Chicago, innocent kids getting killed and those lives don’t seem to matter at all. This is just way out of control, and everyone’s bowing down to them, they get their way and then want more and more. This whole world is turning into a real chit show, it’s unbelievable.
          The US NEEDS TO STOP TRYING TO please everybody by being so polically correct. Now only BLM? how about All lives matter! And it's such a shame that many Americans are supporting this idiots that are only rioting to break into stores and steal, if America keeps staying quiet and moving aside, this BLM will only keep asking for more outrageous laws, now it's remove statues because they feel offended? Then vandalism on the statues! How about we rename Martin Luther King ST, some feel offended by the illicit activities that goes on there

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
            Watch rodeo. You won’t see kneeling but see Americana at its finest
            This is very true. Part of the reason I quit baseball to go back to rodeo.

Comment

The Rodeo world isn’t ashamed of our flag

Click image for larger version

Name:	FF4E9D4C-6B75-4B01-A649-32E99E4ABB7F.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	24624926

Comment

What channel and what time for the rodeo? (for those like me who are unfamiliar).

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  What channel and what time for the rodeo? (for those like me who are unfamiliar).
                  I think it’s 232 on DISH... RFDTV and Cowboy channel
                  Last edited by BrandonA; 07-24-2020, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X