Conroe Catfishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conroe Catfishing

Anybody got a fishing report for the cats on Conroe, looking at going Friday with the grandson, and doing some rod and reel fishing, jug lining as well. Thanks!

following

Comment

ill be out there saturday, i plan on targeting bulk heads. The water on the main lake should be warm enough to have the shad looking to spawn, which means the catfish should be stacking up looking for an easy meal along the bulk heads.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyMane View Post
        ill be out there saturday, i plan on targeting bulk heads. The water on the main lake should be warm enough to have the shad looking to spawn, which means the catfish should be stacking up looking for an easy meal along the bulk heads.
        This

Comment

We fished them last monday before the front and caught 6. Missed a couple. It wasnt on fire but, we didnt get on the lake till like 9. Once the ski fleas warmed up we went shallow after crappie and only found bass.

I think this weekend will be better but, it would help to be up and at them early

Comment

Thanks we will probably hit the bulkheads first.

Comment

We hit the bulkheads out of 830 ramp, nada this past Saturday. It was cold and high pressure. Couldn't catch any on the bulkheads, moved to a bunch of reliable bulkheads and couldn't catch any. Had minnows and chicken liver, never lost a minnow. Caught three cats in the middle of a creek fishing for crappie on the liver. Water seemed warm, but it was slowwww!

Comment

Hit the bulkheads Saturday. Nothing. Tried under 1097, nothing. Everyone I talked to it was really slow.

Comment

We were catching them shallow in the creeks while crappie fishing 2 weeks ago but this past weekend it was slow for everything for us. I'm hoping it heats up in the coming weeks

Comment

I love a good bulkhead bite. I’ve pull many catfish out of Conroe this time of year.

Comment

Im going to my reliable spots this Sunday am. I will report back afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                        Im going to my reliable spots this Sunday am. I will report back afterwards.
                        Will you take me

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                          Will you take me

I know where he goes.

I say we get there before him

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                            I know where he goes.

I say we get there before him

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                            Not a problem

Comment

its a crime scene in the canal behind my house. Had a friend in town for a week and he was catching them everyday. Killing the crappie as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X