Finishing the "she shed"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
    Very nice. Got some friends That have a couple places up there. How far are you from the lake ? What part of the lake are you near ?
    We're on 740 (west side of lake) where it dead ends into the lake just about. In the pic that you see the tail end of the tractor in you can see the lake in the background. Not on it but close enough for me. Not to mention the taxes change as soon as you cross the street

Comment

Cool place for sure. This is where our friends place is and where I’d like to get a place.
      Attached Files

Comment

Looking great!

Comment

Looking great!

Comment

Cool place for sure. This is where our friends place is and where I’d like to get a place.
            We're right at the 12 o'clock point of your circle. The place across from us may be on the market next year...

Weekends like this past one is what we love about it. Meet some neighbors, area 4th parade starts on our corner and an epic fireworks show put on by a generous family a short ranger ride away.

Spread 13 yards of dirt and added a little more rock to the drive. Wiring is 95%. Should take delivery of the shower and toilet this week.

Finally got to float the boat Saturday for a bit. That fajitas and whiskey hampered real work. And my Wife finally suckered a doe to hand Friday

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

great holiday weekend there!!!

Comment

That's awesome. Hopefully we can come visit sometime.

Comment

Hey Shane, are there any building requirements out there ? Can you build a barn do or does it have to be a stick build ?

Comment

That old doe will brag to all her friends. Next time there will be half a dozen deer wanting to eat out of her hand.

Comment

Hey Shane, are there any building requirements out there ? Can you build a barn do or does it have to be a stick build ?
                      It depends on where you are. We're restricted but nothing terrible. As of now all we have is the shop with a travel trailer inside. In our hood there is nothing square footage wise, time lines or anything like that. Just nothing with wheels or mobile that is visible more than a weekend. However, since we started we noticed its not exactly adhered to. There are some barn-dos down the road both water front and across the street. One in particular we drool over when passing on the water.

My buddy has a place up the lake that has zero restrictions and just across from him there is an area that's got quite a few with some very nice homes.

If you get up that way and see our stuff out, the key is in the ranger to take a ride around and look

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                      That old doe will brag to all her friends. Next time there will be half a dozen deer wanting to eat out of her hand.
                      That's what shes counting on.
                      Last edited by Quackerbox; 07-07-2020, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Looks nice. We used to have some family members catch really big yellow cats out of that lake.

Comment

Looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by MnM View Post
                            Looks nice. We used to have some family members catch really big yellow cats out of that lake.
                            Thanks for the info Shane. And yes there are some good yellow cats still in there

Comment

Nothing notable this weekend construction wise. Wired in a plug for a fridge and the septic system then ran out of wire for the guest plug. So we went fishin.

I'm on call next weekend so we packed it all in and didnt even use a shoehorn. An extra 10 foot would have been nice

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

You sure do have pretty fingernails Shane.

Nice build and can't wait to see what comes next!

Comment

Working...
                                X