Popeye's Chicken Sandwich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Popeye's Chicken Sandwich

I've been trying to get one of these for the past week, but our local Popeye's has been an hour wait and ran out of the sandwich for the past couple of days. Today I finally got to see what everyone has been talking about...and it was glorious.
    Attached Files

Good lord really? An hour wait and sold out? It ain't that much better than Chickfila, no way.

I want to try it too but that's ridiculous. Guess I'll wait a few months.

Comment

So was it better than Chickfila? I went by yesterday at 11:45 and they were already sold out.

Comment

As I sat in a Popeyes last week eating wings and red beans.... customers were coming in ordering those things at a steady pace.

Comment

How good was it? They make it seem like it’s the best thing since sliced bread.

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
            Good lord really? An hour wait and sold out? It ain't that much better than Chickfila, no way.

I want to try it too but that's ridiculous. Guess I'll wait a few months.
            I felt the same way until about 15 minutes ago.

Comment

Superchix Nashville style beats both of them.

Comment

I stopped by the Popeyes in greenville last week to pick up some chicken and sides, its usually quick in and out, but there was a line through and a line inside, what usually takes 5 minutes took 30! Didn't find out that everyone is going crazy about the sandwich until the next day at work.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
                  So was it better than Chickfila? I went by yesterday at 11:45 and they were already sold out.
                  I'm not hating on Chic-fil-a, I love that place, but in my opinion it's not even in the same ballpark...still prefer Chic-fil-a customer service.

Comment

well shoot.. I might have do make it my lunch stop for tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrizzly90 View Post
                      How good was it? They make it seem like it’s the best thing since sliced bread.
                      Definitely the best thing since a sliced brioche bun griddled with butter...

Comment

Jerry Jones says he loves that Popeyes chicken lol .

Comment

Chic-fil-a Never runs out of sandwiches. Jus sayin

Comment

Yeah that's one of the best I've had.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              Chic-fil-a Never runs out of sandwiches. Jus sayin
                              This actually made me lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X