KCA Ranch. A Work in Progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    Nice work bobby, in madisonville now. Gonna give the pigs a go in the morning and set some cameras

Any luck?

Comment

Deck looks great, keep it up & you'll be ready to move out there in no time.

Comment

Nice job on that deck Bobby, you can do work!

Now take them pallets and make momma some nice planter boxes out of them for a spice garden.

Comment

It was fun all by myself! My lower back is screaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            Asper cream is our friend...and when you work alone, the only one that you get mad it is you.....looks great!

Comment

Any luck?
              Well, the wife and the boy wouldn't get up so I went out alone. I went to a spot hoping on 2 things, pork and a certain deer from last year. Didn't see either. Really want to see what this buck grew into this year.

After breakfast I went to fill the other feeder I wanted someone in and guess what......big ole fresh pig tracks.

My back is sore as well and I'm heading to dad's house before work tomorrow to cut up a tree they lost

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                Well, the wife and the boy wouldn't get up so I went out alone. I went to a spot hoping on 2 things, pork and a certain deer from last year. Didn't see either. Really want to see what this buck grew into this year.

After breakfast I went to fill the other feeder I wanted someone in and guess what......big ole fresh pig tracks.

My back is sore as well and I'm heading to dad's house before work tomorrow to cut up a tree they lost

Good looking buck! I bet he's a hoss this year.
                I picked up a lease with TBH'er Randy near my place. The deer are tearing it up but we can't get a camera to work. Hopefully got some horns on them. All I have is a few does and fawns at my place.

Comment

800 mg Ibuprofen is your friend. It is my go to for yard work and lots of walking at the refuge.

Comment

I saw 5 bucks Saturday morning, all youngsters. Been watching that buck for 4 years.

We actually found 2 scrapes behind a feeder. And I watched a small 8 fight every thing that moved

Comment

Looks good Bobby!

Comment

Pm sent to you on the RR ties bud

Comment

any new pics? Always interested to see

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                            any new pics? Always interested to see

Thanks. Just posted a few above from this past weekend. Got some small projects coming up this weekend.

Comment

lots of work, but it's looking good

Comment

I know you're up there, waiting on progress (or game camera) pics.

Comment

Working...
                                X