No announcement yet.

Do you know what I love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love when i get home and my son comes laughing and running to give me a hug.
    the smell of shot shotgun shells
    date night with my wife
    being with good friends and family
    guiding somebody on a hunt
    spending time with my dad

Comment

I love that even though I screw up constantly that I have an AWESOME GOD to pick me up and that in every trouble I have I can give it all to him and he will lead me through it.

I love my son, family, and friends
      Being 20ft up a tree watching Gods creation come alive at sunrise
      Wetting a line with my dad at the lake
      The smell of fresh cut grass and rain on hot concrete
      Taking it easy in the evenings and not worrying about anything

I also love this song!
      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg4cYdP1ngw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg4cYdP1ngw[/ame]

Comment

The smell of BBQ
        the smell when beer hit the hot coals after running over the meat
        The feeling, cutting meat with a very sharp knive
        siting on the porch on a nice warm summer evening
        beeing far way form the civilisation, sitting on the fire and hearing the sounds nature makes;
        and of course girls

Comment

Here it is: Tom T Hall "I Love"

I love little baby ducks, old pick-up trucks, slow-moving trains, and rain
          I love little country streams, sleep without dreams, sunday school in may,
          And hay
          And i love you too

I love leaves in the wind, pictures of my friends, birds in the world, and squirrels
          I love coffee in a cup, little fuzzy pups, bourbon in a glass, and grass and i love you too

I love honest open smiles, kisses from a child, tomatoes on the vine, and onions
          I love winners when they cry, losers when they try, music when it's good, and life
          And i love you too

Comment

I love the sound the wind makes when it whistles through the pine trees in east Texas.
            I love that feeling you get in your stomach as you step to the line at track or Crossy country meets.

Comment

Life & TBH!

Comment

I didn't read everyone's post because I didn't want to be influenced or steal any ideas unintentionally. so forgive me if I have repeats.

I love

..a baby falling asleep on my chest
                ..the morning fog on the rise sitting in a deer stand
                ..the late evening sun and how it colors the world at just the right angle and makes everything beautiful
                ..the hug of a sibling you haven't seen in a while
                ..the genuine laugh of a child
                ..the way a beautiful voice can shake my soul
                ..the feeling I have the moment my childen are born and a feeling comes up out of my chest into my face as it contorts in confusion as to how to express both tears of joy and a smile I can't contain. yeah that one is one of my favorites.

Comment

I just caught up on this thread.
                  some great positive thoughts on this thread.
                  great write-up Johnny you have some talent with the pen/words
                  great idea for a thread Dusty Britches

everyone needs a pick me up so TTT

Comment

Awesome thread!

I love.....
                    ..Sitting in the stand that faces west and seeing the sun set with animals at the feeder
                    ..the sound of deer walking in before daylight when you are 20 yards from the feeder
                    ..the way my niece runs up to me after not seeing her for a couple days
                    ..the look on my dads face when he gets back into the race car and dominates
                    ..the smell of money in the vault (mom works at a bank)
                    ..friday night lights. Still give me chills
                    ..the campfire with my family, just sitting and watching the fire flicker

Comment

how my heart quickens when that someone special calls me on the phone just to say I'm here, I love you.

Comment

Kayaking the Gaudalupe River doing overnight trips.
                        Helping kids catch fish.
                        The cold lake water in early in the morning slick as glass!

Comment

I love it when all of the lease members send me money on time!

I also love beer....cuz it makes my wife so pretty!

Comment

When the sun breaks through the canopy of a stand of pine trees.

Sitting around camp the night before opening morning with my Dad and close friends.

Blasting down a country road in my car with the windows down listening to the motor sing it's sweet note.

The sound of a turkey gobble before first light.

The sound of my dog whining to wake me up on the weekends because I'm sleeping too late for her.

How everything goes silent the moment before you take a shot at harvesting an animal.

Most importantly, my fiance kissing my forehead everyday before she leaves for work while I'm sleeping a little bit longer.

Comment

The Lord and all the Wonderful and Great Blessing He has Given me.....
                              A Loving Wife, Two Great Kids and the Happiness that comes with it.
                              Also like to be sitting on a calm lake right about the time the sun comes up and as always the good company of friends.

Comment

I love a big buck coming in and just knowing that i can not miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X