This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    I suspected the SEC Shorts crew might take a jab at SEC officiating this week. They were spot on. What an embarrassment...and not only in the PSU/Auburn game.

SEC Shorts - SEC referee Take Your Daughter to Work Day - YouTube
    I mean how does this even happen? Lsu catches ball at the 45 then officials spot it at the wrong 45 and not one official or coach notices? I mean I know Coach O isn’t the smartest but there has to be someone on the staff with a little bit of sense.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      In case you missed it from the Classifieds.

I am selling my 4 season tickets to Texas / Tech in the South End Zone. They are Section 17, Row 36 and I have the 4 seats on the aisle. Great view of the game and you have the new North End Zone Screen right in front of you as well. The tickets are easy for me to transfer from my phone to yours for Game Day. $250 for all 4 tickets.
      I will take them. Pm inbound

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
        Good deal. I will be on the lookout.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          In case you missed it from the Classifieds.

I am selling my 4 season tickets to Texas / Tech in the South End Zone. They are Section 17, Row 36 and I have the 4 seats on the aisle. Great view of the game and you have the new North End Zone Screen right in front of you as well. The tickets are easy for me to transfer from my phone to yours for Game Day. $250 for all 4 tickets.
          Wow! Now that's a deal!!!

Comment

Enjoy the game!

Comment

Well might as well get this thing going....how bout some Tech / Longhorn game predictions. Both teams had tuff outings 2 weeks ago and both fixed it against subpar competition this past week. Was close last year with a last minute give away. What's going to happen this yr?

Comment

Tell the grandkids to enjoy the game!

Comment

My WAG is:

TX. 34
                  Tech 28

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    My WAG is:

TX. 34
                    Tech 28

I have a feeling that is pretty spot on. Should be a good one.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Tell the grandkids to enjoy the game!
                      Close but these were for my great nephews. Grandkids have a football game Saturday at noon.

Comment

Close but these were for my great nephews. Grandkids have a football game Saturday at noon.
                        I knew they weren't for you, your daughter told me "that old fart never leaves Mills County!" I said "hell if I lived where he does, I wouldn't leave Mills County either!"

Comment

Why haven't we heard much about the Minnesota 30-0 pounding of Colorado? 63 total yards.

Comment

Originally posted by ATXRaider83 View Post
                            I have a feeling that is pretty spot on. Should be a good one.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
                            Really no clue what to expect from Texas weekly yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                              Well might as well get this thing going....how bout some Tech / Longhorn game predictions. Both teams had tuff outings 2 weeks ago and both fixed it against subpar competition this past week. Was close last year with a last minute give away. What's going to happen this yr?

It was sloppy last year, Texas had 2 turnovers and Tech had 5 or 6.

Went to OT as two subpar teams slapped it out.

I don’t think we see that this year. But, I also don’t think there’s much separation between these two teams. Texas opened -10 and that has moved to -8.5. It’s rather obvious the Texas team is tough to trust until they prove it on the field.

Probably a 38-28 type game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Why haven't we heard much about the Minnesota 30-0 pounding of Colorado? 63 total yards.

I don’t know that there is much to crow about that, unless you just want to take a veiled shot at the Aggies.

In my opinion, the biggest difference was offensive output. Ags offense was putrid in Colorado and couldn’t sustain drives. Drops, bad O-line play, backup QB… all stuff that was addressed on that week’s thread. Minnesota was able to keep the ball moving and had a 2:1 time of possession differential where our game was more 50/50. They were able to wear them down more than we were and benefited from the game being further out of reach which changed Colorado’s play calling.

I don’t think Colorado is that great. Don’t discount the fact that the game against the Ags was very physical and it was an emotional loss for Colorado. These are still kids that play this game. Then they had to come off that and play Minnesota. Plus Minnesota’s O-line is much, much better than ours.

I don’t think you heard any Aggies talking about how amazing we were in that showing. I still think our defense is really good, but not the best in the NCAA and it certainly still has holes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X