Whataburger Lampasas - Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    You cant realy compare local burger joints to fast food chains. If that's the case then Jake's in Dallas beats them all. They have beer too.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I used to favor Keller's on Northwest HWY back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
      Whataburger sucks..I've eaten at least 500 of them,and they haven't been very good for 5/6 years
      "Fool me once shame on you. Fool me 500 times, shame on me. "

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
        Most overrated burgers in the fast food business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        With out a doubt!

Comment

WB does not compete with Storm's in any way,

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
            Jake's is solid. Several locations now It's not as good as it used to be....

Comment

Love that burger.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                Jake's is solid. Several locations now It's not as good as it used to be....
                Ben a couple of years but the LH location was same as always.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-20-2021, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by marc.munoz31 View Post
                  If ever driving on 59 through Goliad stop there. Best Whataburger and is always consistently good.
                  This is the truth - old school Whataburger - toasted and tasty.

Comment

3.00 6 pack. I was in high school. Lol.

Comment

Taco Bell 30 yrs ago was great. I go back, regrettably, every year or so. Always regret it, cause it is NOTHING like it used to be in the 80's and 90's. Tasteless overpriced crap. Storms in Burnet sucks balls, but the Whataburger here is ok most of the time. Soooo miss our Taco Casa we had in MF....gone for years, now....

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                        The 2-3 local Whataburger's near Georgetown have REALLY dropped off in the past 6-12 months. Seems like the national merger might have finally sunk in or something. Will be giving the new Lampasas one a try tho for sure lol

Same here in Friendswood and league city area as well dropped big time
                        Attitudes of workers there and everything just not what it used to be

Comment

Wish they would bring back the A1 thick and hearty burger!

Comment

Originally posted by gonzotexan View Post
                            Taco Bell 30 yrs ago was great. I go back, regrettably, every year or so. Always regret it, cause it is NOTHING like it used to be in the 80's and 90's. Tasteless overpriced crap. Storms in Burnet sucks balls, but the Whataburger here is ok most of the time. Soooo miss our Taco Casa we had in MF....gone for years, now....
                            Like mentioned above, go to Taco Casa if you want 'Taco Bell'. I went to Taco Bell the other day for the first time in a couple of years and it was horrible. The menu at Taco Casa is the same as taco bell used to be minus a couple of letters here and there.....

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              Like mentioned above, go to Taco Casa if you want 'Taco Bell'. I went to Taco Bell the other day for the first time in a couple of years and it was horrible. The menu at Taco Casa is the same as taco bell used to be minus a couple of letters here and there.....
                              This....Like that 'enchirito'-type thing Taco Casa has.....just like old-school Taco Bell. I just had Taco Hell 2 or 3 weeks ago.......GD horrible. Just don't see how anyone can crave to eat it. Had a crunchy taco jones when I went......and it left a BIG hole.....

Comment

Originally posted by gonzotexan View Post
                                This....Like that 'enchirito'-type thing Taco Casa has.....just like old-school Taco Bell. I just had Taco Hell 2 or 3 weeks ago.......GD horrible. Just don't see how anyone can crave to eat it. Had a crunchy taco jones when I went......and it left a BIG hole.....
                                chilada

Comment

Working...
                                X