Hillsboro eats.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hillsboro eats.

Spending the night in Hillsboro Friday night. I need a recommendation for a good restaurant for me and the family.

thanks

Lone Star Cafe was usually good.

Comment

Originally posted by Katsaregood View Post
      X2 can't go wrong with the beef fajitas or philly cheesesteake on jalapeno cheddar bread
      or full order of

Quesadillas
      Last edited by Lone_Wolf; 09-07-2021, 03:15 PM.

Comment

I like the Mexican food place across the road from the Pilot gas station.

Comment

Originally posted by Katsaregood View Post
          This was my choice when my son played there. They have fried okra. That is always a plus.

Comment

R&K by the court house

Comment

Braums.

Didn't know there was an R&k there. Home cooking. It's family owned and they have expanded into small towns in the area

Comment

R&k, lone star, up in smoke, the Mexican food place across from loves. Stay away from el con it’s just glorified TV dinners.

Comment

Originally posted by Williams4298 View Post
                  R&k, lone star, up in smoke, the Mexican food place across from loves. Stay away from el con it’s just glorified TV dinners.
                  Since last year I had been wanting to try Cilantros but something happened with that establishment.

Comment

Thanks for the help everyone. I guess I will let the crew decide between lone star and R&K.

Comment

The Cotton Exchange was a family favorite when we worked there a couple years back. I don’t know if they reopened after the lockdown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Cotton exchange shows permanently closed

Comment

R&K would be my choice. Good food good price. I eat at the one in Grandview all of the time with my Mom. Eaten at the one in Hillsboro too. Cotton exchange is closed.

Comment

Working...
                          X