Anniversary restaurant ideas. Ft worth arlington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anniversary restaurant ideas. Ft worth arlington

So my 12th anniversary is Sunday. Looking for ideas on nice restaurants in the fort worth or arlington areas for a nice dinner. We have been to eddie vs, bonnells, grace and lonesome dove bistro so I am looking for somewhere different. Any ideas? Thanks for any help.

Bobs is always good

Comment

Del Friscos in downtown is good. My wife and I did our 20th there 6 years ago. It ain't cheap but its a cool place and the steak was excellent.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Bob's Chop house in grapevine is great, Perry's in Southlake is also good and has a fantastic pork chop. I know people don't go to nice restaurants to order a pork chop but this is not your normal pork chop, google it.

Have fun!

Comment

My vote would be Del Friscos in downtown Fort Worth.

Also agree with tfrye regarding the Perry's pork chop.... it's the only high-end steak house I'll go to and not order a steak.... not that their steaks aren't good, just that the pork chop is that good.

Comment

We tend to lean towards Eddie V's on West 7th in Fort Worth. Happy Hour is back in play. If you go, get a reservation for the lounge. Happy hour is 4-7. Jazz band if playing starts around 7.

Comment

That pork chop at Perrys will feed a family of four. Great but big

Comment

I've heard great things about the Y.O. Ranch Steakhouse, but haven't been yet. Bob's is really good. Rustico in Flower Mound is another good and smaller place.

Comment

Thanks. Anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
                    Thanks. Anyone else?
                    Bonnell's for us, so no help from me

Comment

Bob's hasn't been as great the last couple times I've been. Been wanting to try Perry's.

Comment

Try “Waters”. It’s another Jon Bonnell owned place for seafood.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                          Bonnell's for us, so no help from me
                          It is hard to beat Bonnells. Was thinking about Waters but that not 100 % yet

Comment

Originally posted by RCDuck View Post
                            My vote would be Del Friscos in downtown Fort Worth.

Also agree with tfrye regarding the Perry's pork chop.... it's the only high-end steak house I'll go to and not order a steak.... not that their steaks aren't good, just that the pork chop is that good.
                            Sweetie pies smoked pork chop has taken the place of their steak for me. It's amazing!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ellerbe is another.

Comment

Working...
                              X