Shoes in Place of Boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoes in Place of Boots

For a few years now seems like at rodeos and livestock shows men have given up boots for some type of slip on shoes. I'm always the last to the game on these kinda things. Heck, I couldn't do square toe boots until two years ago.

So what kind of shoes are typical for these guys? I usually wear crocs with socks when I want pure comfort.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I still have boots but for the most part I wear Ecco brand slip ons for the last ten years or so. Since retirement I prefer short pants and flip flops.

Comment

Hey dudes

I just got my 3rd and 4th pair as a birthday gift. I wear them every day. Super comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
        Hey dudes

I just got my 3rd and 4th pair as a birthday gift. I wear them every day. Super comfortable.
        This!

Comment

I’m one of those dads. Unless I have to be in the arena in dress code I’m in my loafers. I like the Twisted X slip ons.

Comment

I love boots and wear them most days...but, I bought 2 pair of Hey Dudes and they are amazing!

Comment

In Spanish, “Twisted X” means, holy crap these are comfortable.

Comment

I don’t own a pair of shoes . It either boots, steel toe work boots or crocks . I do have some Justin chucka boots that I have wore maybe 3 times .

Comment

Hey Dudes my man!! They’re awesome. I wore boots often but these are an awesome and comfortable substitute! And they go with everything!!

Comment

Crocs and sanuk’s are my go to’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang it, this world is going softer every day! How in the sam haides are "Hey Dudes" a substitute for boots at a rodeo or livestock show? I mean; yeah, my flannel pajamas are way more comfortable than most every other pants I have, but I ain't wearing them to work or in public. I guess next thing, you guys will be wearing thongs and halter-tops, lol

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                        Hey dudes

Just bought Walley Funk. We will see..............

Comment

After knee issues and planter facatites I tried some sketchers with memory foam soles. I can't imagine any more comfortable shoe. I still wear boots at work but change as soon as I can, no more foot or knee pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                            In Spanish, “Twisted X” means, holy crap these are comfortable.
                            I had 16 hours of college Spanish. That must be slang or TexMex. Because I don’t recall that

I wore boots for years and years. Started having bad knee and hip problems, and orthopedic surgeons tell me to switch to shoes. I switched to good tennis shoes and sperry boat shoes and sketchers and hey dudes. Will still need hip replacement but my knees have stopped hurting. I wear nice boots on occasion but I feel it more now.
                            Last edited by W E H; 11-15-2020, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Hey dudes, Justin’s, Twisted x, bunch out there. I am a tender footed sissy, boots just are not very comfortable for me in my mature, not older, age. Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X