• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain in the summer.
    A proper dirty vodka martini
    Uncomplicated food

Comment

I used to love getting on stand, late October, in the early afternoon while still kinda warm.

About 3:45pm seemed like a little breeze would kick up signaling the coming eve.

The anticipation would sit in and surveying the landscape revealed all kinds of things.

Comment

Wow, hpdrifter, that brings back a flood of feelings

Comment

The sound an arrow makes when you connect on a deer. A pigs squeal as he gets gut shot!

Comment

I love working on the "ranch" in the rain. I love the smell of the rain, and the way it makes me feel. Something about getting stuff done in the rain just makes me feel alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
              Wow, hpdrifter, that brings back a flood of feelings
              It brings back way too man feelings for me; both of my old bowhunting cohorts have since passed.

Comment

I love early mornings, sitting on my patio and drinking coffee, watching the sun rise with my dog laying close by, acting like she is having the same feelings.

Comment

Farting in an empty elevator as I am getting off, wondering who will get my present I just left.

Comment

Before getting in the blind on a cold clear morning, enjoying the stars and looking for falling stars!!

Comment

I love it when my girls holler at me from the other room, and when I walk in there all they need is to tell me they love me.

Comment

First Love this thread. This should be a sticky.

I love coaching little league and seeing the boys progress through the season. Especially those who weren’t so good at the beginning but at the end of the year they are good players.

I love watching my son pitch from the mound. This year at the age of 10 he had a 3 hit game and a game where he only walked one batter.

I love the way my wife laughs at my dumb *****. Her smile makes me feel all warm inside, even after 15 years of marriage.

I love watching God as the sun comes up and I’m standing waste deep in the bay. I usually will stop fishing and just enjoy His grace for a few minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I love my daughter catching my blown kisses and that first cool evening each year.

Comment

My granddaughter asking for French Toast because no one makes it like MooMa (me).

Comment

Here we go again, bring up the happy memories, the memories you can smell, dream and feel.

I still love puppy kisses and I laugh when they get the "zoomies". Life is so much fun for them.

I love America and everything she represents, in spite of or because of her faults she is always striving toward a better union. I watch my flag waving in my avatar, which fyi - has been the waving flag since I joined TBH in 2004.

Texas, because she represents courage, strength, determination, grit. I seem to see myself sit up a little taller and huff up my chest, proud to be a part of this great state.

Comment

Teaching a 4yr old how to ride a bike.

Comment

Working...
                                X