Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China buying up farmland (can we hunt it)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China buying up farmland (can we hunt it)

Just saw China owns 1.9 Billion dollars of farm land here in the USA. Can we hunt it? I know most of you guy's will say that's trespassing but I say screw that. And if anybody ask me about it I'll say Xi Jinping gave me permission.

They will probably be managed by the same folks that run the toll roads. Put a toll tag on you bow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can the Chinese do as they please on US owned facilities in China?

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
        They solved that problem in China, you can’t own anything there but a house, only after living, working there for 1 year.

Comment

I don't think they are "farming" the same same things we think of when we think of farming.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/202...to%20stop%20it.

Comment

They been buying it up around here for several years

Comment

So ridiculous, should never be allowed.

Comment

Buying up the nations food supply,, I wonder why? The Chinese are 10 steps ahead of our government, in every aspect.

Comment

We are really screwing up letting foreign countries buy up key real estate and infrastructure. I just don’t get what’s not understood about that. Oh wait we can’t even secure our borders :-(

Comment

Originally posted by j.trevor123 View Post
                    X2-
                    I say, if your not a citizen.
                    You can't buy any realty.

Comment

Originally posted by j.trevor123 View Post
                      The Chinese or some other “-ese” is buying up tons of land in OK for pot farms and paying ridiculous money for the property.

I never heard if it passed, but the OK legislature was trying to pass a law that foreign nationals can’t buy property in OK. Of course, I’m sure they’ll find a way around it.

Comment

Yes you can

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                          Don't mean squat! Most countries do not let anyone but legal citizen (meaning natural born) own property in their country. The US of A will let anyone with enough money, buy US property. No matter what nation, $$$$$$ Rule! Their attitude toward the U S, If they are friend or foe, or an enemy of the U S! Foreign nations will soon own most of the land in the US of A. China is on a buying spree! Think bonds!
                          This, folks it the future of America, unless we change it!
                          Last edited by locolobo; 07-24-2021, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by retrieverman View Post
                            The Chinese or some other “-ese” is buying up tons of land in OK for pot farms and paying ridiculous money for the property.

I never heard if it passed, but the OK legislature was trying to pass a law that foreign nationals can’t buy property in OK. Of course, I’m sure they’ll find a way around it.
                            Yep.

Comment

"Nationwide, the numbers hint at growing global interest in U.S. farmland as an investment opportunity. By the end of 2019, foreign entities held an interest in nearly 35.2 million acres of U.S. agricultural land, representing 2.7 percent of all privately held farmland, according to USDA.Mar 3, 2021".

Scary.

Comment

Working...
                              X